Overgrowth Wont Launch (PLEASE HELP!)

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
GeraldRyan96

Overgrowth Wont Launch (PLEASE HELP!)

Post by GeraldRyan96 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:27 pm

So i just Pre-Ordered Overgrowth and i was really looking forward to playing it, i installed it and everything but when i try to open it a window opens and simply says "Overgrowth.Exe Has Stopped Working" If any of you guys could help it would be much appreciated, Thanks.

Extra Information: I Have a HP Pavilion (Not Sure Exactly What Model) An Asus Geforce GTX 560 ti, I have 4G Ram and an i3 duel Core processor.

blinddagger95

Re: Overgrowth Wont Launch (PLEASE HELP!)

Post by blinddagger95 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Bump! Windows 7 user here. Nvidia geForce GTX 560 Ti. Intel core i7 2600. Game looks real cool, and I spent thirty bucks, so kinda hoping to be able to play it.

SteelRaven7

Re: Overgrowth Wont Launch (PLEASE HELP!)

Post by SteelRaven7 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:21 am

Yo! And welcome to the forum!

These types of questions are only answered in the secret preorder forum, in order to access that part of the forum, check out this awesome tutorial: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16422

Also, if there's any additional information about the crash, like a log file, or if the console prints anything at all, please post that as well. Generic crash reports like "Overgrowth has stopped working" could mean pretty much anything. It should speed the support up a whole lot!