How to access the Overgrowth - Secret Preorder Forum

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Flops

Re: How to access the Overgrowth - Secret Preorder Forum

Post by Flops » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:49 pm

OmgASnail wrote:I got my alpha key through the steps mentioned. I authorized my account yet I'm still not accepted into the pre-order forum thread. Just wanted to shed some light on this error. :!:
Hey, I'm having the same problem. The SPF page on the website says I should have access to the preorder forum but the forum still says I don't have the required permissions. I'm sure it will be fixed eventually, just wanted to report this.

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:52 pm

Flops wrote:
OmgASnail wrote:I got my alpha key through the steps mentioned. I authorized my account yet I'm still not accepted into the pre-order forum thread. Just wanted to shed some light on this error. :!:
Hey, I'm having the same problem. The SPF page on the website says I should have access to the preorder forum but the forum still says I don't have the required permissions. I'm sure it will be fixed eventually, just wanted to report this.
I've chatted with the Wolfire guys and they are looking into the issue.

askehal28

Post by askehal28 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Just testing to see if my SPF went through.

Flops

Post by Flops » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Anton wrote:
Flops wrote:
Well, I can access the preorder forum now. Thank you!

fishy

Post by fishy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:43 pm

Can't access the forum. Verified that I typed my user name right.
Last edited by fishy on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reymaster370

Post by Reymaster370 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:55 pm

I was so happy when i saw the solution, i did everything but now when im trying to join the spf i cant join.. i dont have the fucking permission to join omg.. Plis fix that error i want to try new maps!!

a3bellic24

Post by a3bellic24 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Reymaster370 wrote:I was so happy when i saw the solution, i did everything but now when im trying to join the spf i cant join.. i dont have the fucking permission to join omg.. Plis fix that error i want to try new maps!!
hello good evening I have the code of the pre alpha game but I can not login to the forum to download SF please help my ID is a3bellic24 thanks

Beepstir

Post by Beepstir » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:13 pm

So, my dad bought me OverGrowth on Steam, sent it Via Gift. I cant find my CD Key, I have right clicked on OverGrowth thousands of times, restarted it just as many, still no key. Does sending it as a gift ruin your chances? Anyway, thanks for your time! :D

SaYxXh3YxXbUd

Post by SaYxXh3YxXbUd » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:20 pm

well

Tobe

Post by Tobe » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Anton wrote:
Flops wrote:

Thanks for the update, I tossed an email out about this to them earlier as well. Good luck to the them on that.

~Tobe

geepo

Post by geepo » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:50 pm

Flops wrote:I got my alpha key through the steps mentioned. I authorized my account yet I'm still not accepted into the pre-order forum thread. Just wanted to shed some light on this error.
Same issue for me :(
I think i'll just wait.

Hecximal

Post by Hecximal » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:36 am

I posted the steps on how I managed to get access and had really hoped the steps I provided would be of more help. Did all of you that followed the steam instructions have a forum account before hand and then try to activate SPF privileges?

Gvzbgul

Post by Gvzbgul » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:26 am

I have a forum account and I activated the account before doing the Secret Preorder Forum stuff. However, there wasn't much time between making my account and doing the preorder stuff.

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:10 am

For all of you that have had issues with registering your accounts, please be sure to check out Jeff's "official" topic on how to resolve the issue: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21700

nephilim345

Post by nephilim345 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:13 am

i did as i was told but i typed wrong name when i pressed the code on humble bundle what do i do?please help me.