Can Lugaru 2 Run on my 486 MHz Computer with 8MBs of Ram?

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Re: Can Lugaru 2 Run on my 486 MHz Computer with 8MBs of Ram?

Post by BunnyWithStick » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:11 pm

Hear that, people? If you live in the USA you live in HELL.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:19 pm

Paticularly in Oregon and Missury <--(Typo Pun intended)

Jendraz

Post by Jendraz » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:45 am

Chainsaw man wrote:Paticularly in Oregon and Missury <--(Typo Pun intended)
I'm living in St. Louis, MO at the moment, and I freakin love it. However I am at a university, and certain parts of St. Louis re certainly shitty.

Chicago was better too. I still live there on breaks.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:26 am

Chainsaw man wrote:8 MB, I kidd you not :(
The Game Lugaru: The Rabbits foot dose not run on it, the installer Crashed. How ever I have my Grandmothers computer for gaming, (A Standard Vista computer from COMPAQ). The Exscuse of a computer is basicly like a typewriter because of how much is wrong with it. the Hard Drive is big enough to fit my Fantasy Novel universe I am wrighting.
That sucks dude.
Ok people, heres a Lesson:
[shortened to save space]
...the 80s or probbobly earlyer.

This my Freind is my life! :cry:
Does this have anything to do with your computer being crappy or are you just whining again?
Well, when you get the money or are old enough, move somewhere you enjoy. Until then, suck it up and deal with it. Look around, I'm sure there's something to enjoy in Oregon. There's some awesome museums, arcades, and their mall is just sweet. Grab some friends and wander around.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:18 am

Grayswandir wrote:
Ok people, heres a Lesson:
[shortened to save space]
...the 80s or probbobly earlyer.

This my Freind is my life! :cry:
Does this have anything to do with your computer being crappy or are you just whining again
Well, it tells you why I have got it, in a rantish sort of way.
by the way Grey, have you ever been in a situation like this? Just asking out of curiosity.
Grayswandir wrote:
Well, when you get the money or are old enough, move somewhere you enjoy. Until then, suck it up and deal with it. Look around, I'm sure there's something to enjoy in Oregon. There's some awesome museums, arcades, and their mall is just sweet. Grab some friends and wander around.
Im in MO now, just spent 3 months on the road, sleeping in wall mart Carparks with my family. Basicly im still very pissed off about some things. There is also not much to do when you are stuck in a town like redmond. the OR Coast how ever I liked. Missuriy on the other hand is so humied it feels like im brething water, thats why I dont like it.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:58 am

Wah wah I hate my life. WAHHHHHH.

It's not like you live in a developing country (Zimbabwe) or a country where you get conscripted into the army for a number of years in order to be allowed to go to college (Russia). Get over yourself, there's dozens of worse countries to live in than America.

Grayswandir wrote:Grab some friends and wander around.
Friends...what does this word mean? Can you eat it?

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:40 am

Rofl Missouri does kind of suck.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:14 pm

Chainsaw man wrote: by the way Grey, have you ever been in a situation like this? Just asking out of curiosity.
In your specific situation where your beliefs cross with your relatives beliefs? Not particularly, my parents and my grandparents are religous and I'm not particularly into any religion. They've learned not to push the issue and I've gotten used to them praying at every meal when I visit or when they visit me.
As for me, I have my own family problems to deal with (But who doesn't?).
Everyone has problems of some kind or another with their family (or just people in general), and everyone has different situations to deal with, it doesn't make them any less important or difficult to deal with than someone elses'.
Now look, I sympathize with your situation, you have rather zealous relatives who have a set of beliefs (and they want what they think is right for you) and you have your own (the ones you think are best for yourself) and you clash over it. My main beef is that you constantly post about it. Yes, its probably the main thing in the back of your mind, since its happening right now and ongoing, however, it seems like you bring in your family problems every chance you get (Even in unrelated topics), which ends up looking like you're fishing for some sympathy or a pat on the head.
Renegade_Turner wrote:Friends...what does this word mean? Can you eat it?
Definition: Friends - noun (plural) - the people that you gather around you so you have emergency rations when disaster strikes the area you live in.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:05 am

I wont Quote everything cause that gets annoying seeing streems of long quotes.

Well Grey, Im glad you have a little understanding, but my main isue is what I gave up everything for empy promises, the haterid of Cristianity followed after. Now I have only asked for a Pat on the back once. Now Im just trying to find some way of dealing with it.

Im sorry if I have brough the forums down over this, but how I feel at this moment of time is broken.
Renegade_Turner wrote:Friends...what does this word mean? Can you eat it?
Definition: Friends - noun (plural) - the people that you gather around you so you have emergency rations when disaster strikes the area you live in.
At least I have not lost my ability to lol :)