Additions to Lugaru 2: Fear

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
harveyclayton

Additions to Lugaru 2: Fear

Post by harveyclayton » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:20 am

I'm not sure about fear though, it was put into Lugaru but only so that you could simulate the enemies panic and need for help (not to mention opening up a window to be able to hard tackle them). It seems like a very fun thing to do on raids in the middle of the night, but it won't be in total darkness like your idea. That kind of fear sounds like the human skinner type from "Silent of the Lambs," I'm not sure how you'll get into a situation with total darkness (there's always some light from the sky), and still be able to see without night vision goggles and such. Fear still sounds like a fun thing to do like in caves and stuff that could be pitched black, torches would seem like a great addition (now I'm sure David has been making cool lighting effects already, I've seen them), but without unrealistic technology, I'm afraid you could only see as much as your enemy would (maybe a small time window when they have to dilate their eyes to the dark).

rayan008

Re: Additions to Lugaru 2: Fear

Post by rayan008 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:54 pm

Well, this game was made in 2005 and made by a small indie company so the "shitty graphics" are completely understandable, also bad graphics should never be a problem in terms of enjoying a game.