Stuck in Loading Screen?

The place to discuss all things Overgrowth
sakurasanta86

Stuck in Loading Screen?

Post by sakurasanta86 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:44 pm

Hi ! I was creating a level taken from the main campaign level, edited just for brawling inside. ("Cat City", i REALLY love that level.)
I've removed a large part of scenery, including story triggers, like checkpoint and dialogues, and changed the level script to "custom_levels" or "challengelevel".
So after saving it, i've included in my "Mod", that contains other created levels.
BUT :arrow: it hangs in the loading screen with the pulsating logo of wolfire.
I really can't understand what to do, maybe a little help would be awesome!
Thanks !

Silverfish

Re: Stuck in Loading Screen?

Post by Silverfish » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:11 am

This topic is in the wrong section. It should be in the modding subforum in the SPF, you can gain access to that part of the forum by attaching your copy of Overgrowth with your forum account. Here are instructions on how to do that: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16422

I moved the topic to the "Wolfire" subforum for now and will move it to where it belongs once you have access to the SPF. :)

Silverfish

Re: Stuck in Loading Screen?

Post by Silverfish » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:55 am

We have now created an "Overgrowth" subforum here on these forums! I moved this topic there.

To help you with your issue, would you like to send the level .xml file in this topic so we can try running it here and see if we can reproduce your issue?