Unable to access Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forums because I forgot my old Humble Bundle login details.

The place to discuss all things Overgrowth
Wumps4Chumps

Unable to access Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forums because I forgot my old Humble Bundle login details.

Post by Wumps4Chumps » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:53 pm

Having a tough time getting into the forums, which is mainly due to the sheer fact I am an irresponsible dimwit. I have owned the game for quite some time now - admittedly, not playing it for as much as I would have asked for - however, I have just recently gotten back into it, which has indeed sparked my interest; now craving the need to preview what the community has been stirring up (maps, models, props etc,) and generally discovering more about what this game holds and the people associated with it. I am still in custody of my initial Steam CD-key, if that alone is of any concern. Perhaps reviewing my recent activity will suffice under validating that it is an abandoned account which I have not near touched since the stone ages. Seeking for guidance; any support would be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!

Silverfish

Re: Unable to access Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forums because I forgot my old Humble Bundle login details.

Post by Silverfish » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:26 am

Send an email to [email protected] about this and they will probably be able to help you. :)