Glabbit wrote:...in a can of awesome?
Several of them.

Fr0stbite

Post by Fr0stbite » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:32 am

I would have to say leg cannoning unsuspecting people either

a. REALLY hard into an equally hard object
(I just really love that resounding thud) or

b. off a ledge.

This way you can watch their limp bodies fly peacefully off into the sunset...

:D

Bloodymonk

Post by Bloodymonk » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:50 pm

My favorite way is to kill a wolf by jumping and flipping in place until he gets stupid and confused enough to stand right behind you. Then you turn around quickly and score an easy Tracheotomy on them. If you have a knife/sword, that is. Next to that would be throwing a knife in them and ripping it out with a swift roll.

(1st Post, yay)

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:15 pm

My tactic? Anything I feel like at the moment.

Welcome to the forums, bloodymonk

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:14 pm

My two favorites are still lighting people on fire and watching them stupidly fall to their deaths. Yes, I love indirect methods of killing people.

WolfWithAStick

Post by WolfWithAStick » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:59 am

I love knocking people down and beating them to death with the staff. I also love a spin-kick into a fire. A leg-cannon into a fire just doesn't do it for me. I've yet to get a bunny positioned close enough to make them stagger back from a punch into a fire, but I'm working on it.

Chasing down a running foe and mashing their face into the ground with a hard tackle is good fun, too. Especially when there's another one standing there to see it.

Imagine standing around, when all of a sudden one of your friends runs up, screaming for help. Seconds later, over the hill comes a haggard, crazed looking guy running on all fours, who leaps at your friend's back, grabs the back of his head, and slams it into the ground as he flips over him, then just stares at you for a second while crouched down.

THAT'S awesome.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:04 pm

you know i always thought a throwing tomahawk would be ba in lugaru two *noob wandering along lost in game tomahawk flies in from off screen sticking in his back and Rabbit runs in pulls it out and runs away...* funny

pyros soul

Post by pyros soul » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:01 pm

Stabbing a wolf in the back with a knife.
It can be hard to do, but it's possible.

Roundhouse kicking off a ledge is fun as well.

FlagPole

Post by FlagPole » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:47 pm

Challenge 10.

Low kick.

:D

rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Post by rudel_ic » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:26 pm

Kick punch it's all in the mind

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:33 pm

I stab wolves all the time its easy.... if you do it right btw SPRING BREAK FOR SCHOOLS PEOPLES!!!!

Cmyszka

Post by Cmyszka » Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:39 pm

The infamous Debug mode i key...

that or gathering all the enemies on the map into one sweaty mass and then setting yourself on fire and running through all of them.

Of course, those both require what some would call cheating, so I guess without debug I'd say reversing someone into a wall or rock or something.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:26 pm

I've found a new favorite way to kill enemies. Get two enemy rabbits to jump at you, then as they're in the air throw a knife at them, pull the knife out of one body as the lifeless corpse tumbles by (Yes, I just found out you can pull knives and weapons off of enemies as they're in the air) and then throw the knife again, killing the other one.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:50 am

Grayswandir wrote:I've found a new favorite way to kill enemies. Get two enemy rabbits to jump at you, then as they're in the air throw a knife at them, pull the knife out of one body as the lifeless corpse tumbles by (Yes, I just found out you can pull knives and weapons off of enemies as they're in the air) and then throw the knife again, killing the other one.
Matrix style!
I like it!

Gopal Raman

Post by Gopal Raman » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:46 am

my favorite way of killing rabbits isto press shift + i.But it is more fun when you get all the rabbits to chase you and when you set yourself on fire the rabbits surround you in a circlethen you press shift + i one rabbit explodes and the rest fall symmetrycally.it happens once every 100000 times.for me it was a stroke of luck.[quote grayswander wrote]I've found a new favorite way to kill enemies. Get two enemy rabbits to jump at you, then as they're in the air throw a knife at them, pull the knife out of one body as the lifeless corpse tumbles by (Yes, I just found out you can pull knives and weapons off of enemies as they're in the air) and then throw the knife again, killing the other one.[/quote] i like that too but i could do it once only.tough to get 2 rabbits to jump at you.
Last edited by Gopal Raman on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.