Lugaru The Seven Tasks Bonus Level Editing

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
moro96bh

Lugaru The Seven Tasks Bonus Level Editing

Post by moro96bh » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Hi,
I've got a huge problem with editing.
In the bonus level of lugaru seven tasks, there are slower rabbits than normal. I'd like to modify other maps adding this awesome type of rabbits. But i don't know how to build that rabbit.
I tried in slow motion, but also my player gets slower. So i tried to add speed to my character, but it doesn't run.
Can someone help me???? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Re: Lugaru The Seven Tasks Bonus Level Editing

Post by rudel_ic » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:50 pm

If I recall correctly, you set speed and then spawn an enemy. The enemy then has that speed. Don't forget that you always need to set speed like so:
speed 1.5
speed 1.0
speed 9.3
Don't forget the decimal point is what I'm saying.

Other commands like this are found at http://wiki.wolfire.com/index.php/Lugar ... sole_Guide

moro96bh

Post by moro96bh » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:40 pm

rudel_ic wrote:If I recall correctly, you set speed and then spawn an enemy. The enemy then has that speed. Don't forget that you always need to set speed like so:
speed 1.5
speed 1.0
speed 9.3
Don't forget the decimal point is what I'm saying.

Other commands like this are found at http://wiki.wolfire.com/index.php/Lugar ... sole_Guide
no, i'm sorry, command speed is only for your character, not for the other players.

tannim

Post by tannim » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:32 pm

to set enemy speed values(and every other value) you must set your body to what you want it to be, then place an enemy.

To edit enemies on a map, you must first remove them from the map and re-place them with the new values. You must also remember to set your own values to what you want them to be as sometimes the editor saves your stats and sometimes it doesn't.

moro96bh

Post by moro96bh » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:04 am

tannim wrote:to set enemy speed values(and every other value) you must set your body to what you want it to be, then place an enemy.

To edit enemies on a map, you must first remove them from the map and re-place them with the new values. You must also remember to set your own values to what you want them to be as sometimes the editor saves your stats and sometimes it doesn't.
Thanks it runs :) :) :) :) :mrgreen: :D