Lugaru RP

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:09 pm

BunnyWithStick wrote:(Well, why don't we start some plots of our own? If the GM isn't a selfish prick, this should be allowed to some degree…)

( I tried starting the zombie wolf plot... and he killed it... killed it with a big stick... and then he ate a grilled cheese sandwich and laughed... and then threw a piece of donkey penis at me. )

Cmyszka

Post by Cmyszka » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:35 pm

[here, ima cut this OOC crud and get us back into RP if]

Seeing nothing worth waiting around for was happening, Xeon decided it would be best for him the get out of the way and leave. I had no idea bars could be so dull... he thought. He stood and drained his glass. He tiled his head back to empty the glass and let his head stray to far. His hood fell back off his head revealing his vulpine features. His eyes widened and he blinked, looking over at the others in the room with one yellow eye. He still held the glass high to his mouth and stood frozen. His free hand strayed slowly to his sword hilt under his cloak.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:44 pm

(I thought the zombie wolf plot was still going?)

"Well, this one took a smarter approach indeed. But… There's something different about… Perhaps…", Dahar thought, perplexed.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:33 am

Ragdollmaster wrote:
BunnyWithStick wrote:(Well, why don't we start some plots of our own? If the GM isn't a selfish prick, this should be allowed to some degree…)

( I tried starting the zombie wolf plot... and he killed it... killed it with a big stick... and then he ate a grilled cheese sandwich and laughed... and then threw a piece of donkey penis at me. )
((I never said your zombie plot wasn't going, I set something up and then you went off into the deep end somewhere, suggesting that the attackers were zombies, and I let you do that, your character still thinks they're zombies, and that's fine, I'm not arguing otherwise...I've been trying to get the plot to move along (I can't force you guys to move somewhere)...I had been hinting that perhaps we should move to the next town rather than sitting in this dump of a bar or in the inn...
And yes, BwS, you can take the plot onto "side-quests" although I will try to link them back to the main story somehow...
If you have an idea for a plot, tell me what it is first, and we can see where it goes, but hijacking the plot doesn't really get anyone anywhere. If this sounds harsh, maybe it is, but randomly going off on a tangent and expecting people to follow you won't help either.))

invertin

Post by invertin » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:50 am

(( I had my small Xan/Sarah storyline. Which you'll see some more of.))

Xan eyed Dahar, knowing what he was thinking. He clicked his tongue and looked around the bar. He noticed Xeon in the corner of his eye, but dismissed him as a trick of his mind.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:32 am

(How can you dismiss something as a trick of the mind, but also be thinking about that "Trick of the mind" at the same time?)

invertin

Post by invertin » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:53 am

((Incase you forgot, Xan is insane. He does that all the time.))

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:24 am

(No, I think that from the way you wrote that, you are insane. :P)

Sage

Post by Sage » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:37 am

(quiet, you)

The squirrel look at Xeon. He had noticed him enter the bar and try to be all mysterious. Now he understood why. Xeon probably thought everyone would attack if they knew what he was.

"Stop looking so shocked, please, nobody here's going to try to cut your face open as far as I know." he says to the fox.

Ultimatum479
Meh. Inadequate.

Post by Ultimatum479 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:40 am

BunnyWithStick wrote:(How can you dismiss something as a trick of the mind, but also be thinking about that "Trick of the mind" at the same time?)
((...Excuse me? YOU are trying to point out contradictions in someone's RPing? I'd be bursting out laughing if I weren't busy being in shock.))

Sage

Post by Sage » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:45 am

(we're so busy trying to bring attention to everyone's little mistakes. Why don't we STFU, GTFO, and RTFM... LOLZ)

Cmyszka

Post by Cmyszka » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:06 am

[gosh! cut the OOC spam!!]

Xeon slowly lowered the glass and set it on the counter. He still gripped the sword hilt under his cloak, but didn't move. I had expected a fist to the face immediatly. At least one of them recognizes me as a fox and not some brainless wolf. he thought. He still made no other movements and waited for what the others might think. He had no intention to begin a fight, but wasn't afraid to slit a few throats if necessary.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:11 am

Odin looks over at Xeon, "What can I get you? We're a bit busy since we're probably going to be heading out of town soon, but I can grab you something before I lock up."

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:04 pm

"I won't cut your face open, as long as you don't do the same to me" Shadow said looking at Xeon. "And ya might wanna stay away from those corpses on the floor unless you wanna turn into a brainless cannibal..."

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:32 pm

Ultimatum479 wrote:
BunnyWithStick wrote:(How can you dismiss something as a trick of the mind, but also be thinking about that "Trick of the mind" at the same time?)
((...Excuse me? YOU are trying to point out contradictions in someone's RPing? I'd be bursting out laughing if I weren't busy being in shock.))
(I really don't see the connection between my RPing and self-contradictions here. And I definitely don't see why you're trying to turn this into another flamewar. Please learn to recognize jokes in peoples' posts, you may not have a sense of humour, but it'd be a good idea to get one.)

"I have no wish to harm my kin in any way…", Dahar muttered.

"…or… Semi-kin…", he added, quietly.