Post by BunnyWithStick » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:53 pm

We're waiting for gray to post. :?

NickD
Charlotte Brontë

Post by NickD » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:20 pm

*sigh* That noob G be....

MONKEYZ RULE
mashed patatos and whipped cream
Location: Somewhere too warm for a jacket, yet too cold for shorts.

Post by MONKEYZ RULE » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:36 am

Name: duke
Race: rabbit
Personality: a little bit crazy when in combat, when in combat he is also kind of trigger happy
Appearance: missing an ear, but other then that (and a few scars) he is pretty normal looking
Equipment: helmet, 5 ninja stars and 5 metel throwing balls
Abilities of Note: throwing weapons (if you give him a sword in combat he'll throw it)
Faults: just got out of the nut house (no one else knows this)
Relatives: he doesn't know about any of his relatives

invertin

Post by invertin » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:50 am

2 insane guys?

...Alright, as long as they don't see each other much.

ChazFox
XD

Post by ChazFox » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:02 pm

Name: Chaz (almost a persona of myself x3)
Race: Rabbit
Personality: Somewhat timid, Chaz is quite alert to noises and runs for cover at the slightest hint of danger.
Appearance: His fur is brown, and he has a scar just above his right eyebrow. He wears a black shirt, khaki fancy pants (term taken from the game :P) and a pair of sandals suited for his digitigrade feet.
Equipment: He keeps a variety of ranged weapons with him, most notably he has a belt loaded with throwing knives (16 to be exact) slung over one shoulder, and keeps a bow and quiver of arrows with him.
Abilities of Note: a very accurate ranged combatant. Is also quite nimble and loves to perform recon duties rather than get into the thick of battle.
Faults: Easily intimidated, and if he is in immense danger he has been known to freeze still or pass out.
Relatives: Prefers not to disclose at this time.

That pretty much sums my personality/playing style up ^^

Ultimatum479
Meh. Inadequate.

Post by Ultimatum479 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:08 pm

...Yeah, the bios show that this is going to be excessively closed. Nevermind.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:17 pm

Calling all Grayswandir!
Calling all Grayswandir!
Calling all Grayswandir!
Calling all Grayswandir!
Calling all Grayswandir!
Calling all Grayswandir!
Calling all Grayswandir!
Calling all Grayswandir!
Calling all Grayswandir!
Connection timed out.

C'mon, we know you're there!

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:56 am

Ill start it...:

It was a Cold, rainy day in the east.
Under a Tree sat Anderson, He sharpened one of his three daggers slowly, but quickly flicking his wrist as he changed edge.

Under the tree he sat at also was a rabbit.
He was tied upside down to the tree, secured was his hands. out cold and witted (anyone insert wether you want to be this rabbit)

once satisfied he tested his dagger out on the individuals ear, forcing him to wake!

(next)

MONKEYZ RULE
mashed patatos and whipped cream
Location: Somewhere too warm for a jacket, yet too cold for shorts.

Post by MONKEYZ RULE » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:14 am

(i'll be him) i wake up: FLYING WOMBATS ARE VOMITING ON ME! wait, wha? hey! carful andy! that was how i lost the last ear! jeez, can you just test you're weapons out on a tree or somthing?!?! i get a ninja star from my pocket and try to cut the ropes. after 10 mins i get them cut. fall down and sprain my ankle. ow! andeson, you really have to stop tying you're friends in trees! sheez. i go back to the camp which is just a little while away to get somthing to wrap my ankle in. well, i'm just greatful that i didn't sprain my wrist. then i'd have to tie you up andy.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:23 am

(ok can you please put this in an understandable order, that was a little hard for me to understand? Nvm, we will continue...)

Anderson watched Duke Leave for the Camp, he was still annoyed at him...
He muttered "Call ME a mommas boy, your lucky you don't loose something else..."

Anderson pulled the item he used to tie Duke up with. It was the bandage he wore around his shoulder and body.

When Anderson was young, he had a few suppressed memories of the past, probably involving a wound, now he has never been without his bandage.

as he walked to camp behind duke, it started to shower once more.
Anderson mumbled "oh great, the stew is gonna be all watery now..."
He rolled his eyes and keeps walking.

(next)

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:14 am

Meanwhile in the northern lands of Lugaru, Dahar had just experienced the fantastical wonder that is falling off a cliff.

A little while later he woke up.

Dahar: "Unngh… Mental note: Don't walk through a clump of bushes when you're high up somewhere"

Dahar: "Lucky thing that wasn't as high up as it could've been…"

He set off south to warmer lands, what he had just left behind still fresh in his mind…

(Next! I've got a planned story for this, too. Probably a first when it comes to that.)

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:07 am

Anderson Yelled "Oi, Duke! Check the stew! I don't wana have to eat watered down broth again!" he yelled across the flats to the limping Duke.

(next)

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:42 am

Meanwhile…

After traveling for quite some time, Dahar found a group of raiders, nothing unusual, save for the fact they ventured so far into the snow drifts of the north.

Dahar: "Hm, isn't it a bit rude to come patrol on the wolves' doorstep? Either way, I'm hungry."

He ran towards them, took a small leap, landed in a crouched position, and leapt at the nearest raider. This raider turned round at the last second into a rather frightful storm of claws, teeth, the velocity of a 10 kilometer flying wolf, and the weight of such wolf. The raider in front of that one turned round (Like all the others) at much the same time, to a slightly less frightful 6 kilometer flying rabbit, knocking the legs out from under him, into a face-full of much the same thing, claw, teeth, and the weight of a 6 kilometer flying rabbit/wolf cartwheel.

Several of the remaining raiders fled the scene, while the rest fought Dahar, however unlikely their chances of surviving would be.

Dahar delivered a rather hard smack to one of the three remaining raiders, impaling her in the back. He then threw her corpse at the other raider nearby, hitting his arm, but not doing too much significant damage.

He then felt himself flying sideways into the air after being hit by a club in his left shoulder.

Dahar: "Gack! That's gonna leave a mar-ack…"

With his remaining usable arm he unsheathed a knife from his belt, and threw it at his assailant. Due to pain and rage, it barely hit… It still left a rather large and fatal gash in the neck of the raider, who collapsed to the ground.

The remaining raider took his chance and fled the scene as quickly as he could, knowing the wolf's broken shoulder would leave him highly unlikely to follow.

Dahar: "I sure hope this'll mend quickly…"

He stayed there to have his lunch… And dinner… And a little dessert too, which might've lasted longer had he not fallen asleep halfway through… Apparently peckish was an understatement.

(Next!)

invertin

Post by invertin » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:45 am

Back in the rabbit village, a strange rabbit with black fur walked through the town. He stopped and looked into an alleyway on his right, then slowly turned his head on its side. He walked in, while turning his head straight again and found, at the end, a turning, one way lead to a market place and the other lead to a door. He walked up to the door.
Xander: Knock knock..
He heard a deep laugh. Xander smirked
???: Who's there?
The voice started laughing again and Xanders smirk became a huge grin.
Xander: Xander..
???: Alex?
Xander: You know I haa-
Xander started twitching uncontrollably, continuing the "aaaa" noise the whole time.
???: Are you alright?
Xander: aaaate... That name.. I'm fine. Never better.
Xander changed his grin into a solemn look.
Xander: Let me in please..
???: Sure.
The door opened and on the other side was a big burly rabbit.
???: What are you doing down here? How do you know where I live now?
Xander: I have connections.
Xander examined the room around him.
???: Are you sure you're fine?
Xander looked at the rabbit so quickly the rabbit blinked and missed it.
Xander: I'm fine.
The rabbit gave Xander an odd look.
???: Why are you here?
Xander: Can't I see an old friend?
???: You know there's a bounty on your head.
Xander turned his head lopsided and grinned.
Xander: Thats why I need to kill you.
the rabbit didn't get a chance to react. Xander headbutted him quickly and the rabbit collapsed to the floor. Xander jumped over him, then over him again backwards, then again, then again, in a happy way, then he jumped on top of him and looked down at him.
???: What.. Happened to you?
Xander replied by bending down and whispering into his ear.
Xander: Goodbye...
Before grabbing his neck and snapping it. Xander walked upstairs and grabbed a picture from the wall. It showed the same rabbit with a female. Xander turned his head sideways, then he dropped it and watched it fall, then he stood on it. And grinned to himself
Xander: What does a rabbit have to do to get a place to stay in this town?

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:04 am

You wanna keep going with this randomly occuring completely disjointed series of events or shall we restart?

Sorry about not posting, I've been busy studying for a test.

EDIT: On another note, I've been reading everyone's character descriptions...and no grenades...I said you could blow stuff up though...just not with non Lugaru-ish weapons...n' thing.
Now see, if you had said "exploding nuts" I might have agreed...