Lugaru RP

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:17 am

Dahar: "Well, here goes!"

He crept outside, wary of oncoming thugs, passers by, and the like.

He then leapt onto the roof of the blockish house, rebounded onto a larger one, then onto a small ledge left over from some crumbled stone, from there up to the top of that building.

Dahar looked down from his vantage point.

Dahar: "I think this is high enough… Heh heh…"

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:44 am

((this is the Rabbit that just Pwnd Anderson)

Name: Shara
Race: Rabbit
Personality: Very Cruel and Manipulative. infact she has a Sociopath streak though her. This is not all out of choice, she is Mildly Insane from her Carrier. Over time, she has been consumed by the actions she has done in the way of Hurting people, and eventually adapted to not show compassion to anything.
Appearance: A Drop dead gorges Bunnyss with light brown fur (same color as T), she has big brow eyes and small lips.
Equipment: Armor: Simple leather vest and cloth Pants. weapons: a knife.
Abilities of Note: Veteran assassin, Skilled unarmed Combatant, Archer.
Faults: The Fact she is insane makes her a little simple in thought; "How many ways can I kill this person?".
Relatives: (none known)
Quote: Beer/Diamonds/Money? Beer/Diamonds/Money makes everything better...)

This Odd Bunnyss walked back to the table she was sitting at.
Watching Anderson stumble as he stood. laughing at the Poor rabbit.

Anderson Muttered to himself "She comes near me once more, Im gonna hurt her"

MONKEYZ RULE
mashed patatos and whipped cream
Location: Somewhere too warm for a jacket, yet too cold for shorts.

Post by MONKEYZ RULE » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:53 am

out of the town aways, duke spots the town and in looks like a pretty good place to get some rest after just fighting 3 wolfs and walking what seams like half the island after fighting "this looks like a sort of peaceful place, well, i should be able to get a place at the inn, those wolfs really had quite the amount of money, hmm, maybe i can get somone to help me with these wolf runs" (duke goes on wolf runs to get money for weapons and armor(i got 30 coins from this run) i also got a bunch of scrapes, and one large scrape on my arm) i go into town, search around, and find the tavern, i enter take a seat, i'm to tired to order anything yet.

(sorry i haven't posted here before, but i was on vacation)

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:40 am

Meanwhile, on top of a rather high pillar of rock used by the leader/mayor of the town…

Dahar: "Wow, quite a view from up here!"

Dahar: "I just hope I don't fall off!"

ChazFox
XD

Post by ChazFox » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:36 am

"Careful while you're up there, Dahar!" Chaz called out, "At that height I myself would most likely pass out, I'm not as good a climber as I used to be!"

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:01 am

Dahar: "I'm not exactly impervious to fear of heights myself, though I don't faint or anything, I just tense up a bit… Well, a lot."

Dahar: "You might want to keep it down a bit too, this isn't the largest town around…"

ChazFox
XD

Post by ChazFox » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:18 am

"Good point, I should probably pipe down a little." Chaz replied, quieter this time. He looked behind himself to make sure nobody was watching him. He hated unwanted attention, especially from anyone out for his blood.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:09 am

Blorx (the human) walks over and sits on the ground, waiting for something to happen...after reading the below post, he starts to create a character...hehe
Last edited by Blorx on Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:09 pm

Where? And what's your character? You haven't created one yet.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:24 pm

hehe, i forgot that part...i'll start working on creation

Name: Johnon

Race: Jaguar (or do i have to be a wolf? i want to stand out...and besides, i saw somethin bout a squirrel in someone's set up...but if i must be a wolf, i will...meh, i'm always the cat-people in MMORPG's if i can be :P)

Personality: How do they treat others? In whatever way they treat him. What keeps them going? having the reward of knowing that he finished the task. Why do they act? laid back, enjoying life as it is...not questioning higher meanings.

Appearance: Wears regular clothing, such as a plain, short sleeved indigo shirt and black pants that come down to his ankles...both are frayed at the ends after being worn over the ages...he doesn't wear shoes because, oviously he can't...he wars a necklace with a wolf claw (of a wolf he conquered long ago) at the end, tip touching skin with a few crudely made beads in this pattern g-r-y-b...on his forearms are bracers, made mainly of leather, with grisly wolf fur along the edges, going all the way around the arm...his fur is spotted as should be for a jaguar except around the right side of his face, where it is only golden-brown fur...his right eye is gray and his left eye brown...on his left shoulder, there is a scar from a wolf clawing him...

Equipment: enh, i covered most of this already, sorry but otherwise, there is a crude leather belt around his waist that he fashioned himself, along with a leather sheath with a steel broadsword attached to it...there is no buckle on the belt and it is tied in the front......there is also a smaller sheath behind the sword's with a dagger, made of solid gold with a material similar to a black shoelace wrapped around the hilt...he wears a burlap sack on his back

Abilities of Note: he is a fairly good runner...and his skills with heavy swords have developed over time...he is also fairly good at stealth

Faults: temepered by those that will not listen to him...

Relatives: most of his kind have died off but a few family members live on another continent, none here that he knows of

(yes, i've been RPing on forums before)

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:35 pm

Blorx wrote:…i'm always the cat-people in MMORPG's if i can be :P)
It's strange how I'm always elvish/sylvan/whatever in MMORPGs (Spotted the now-famous grammar mistake that didn't seem like a mistake at the time when I made it there in your post.) and yet I'm more of a feline myself. Then again, I do have rather tall ears. :P

Let's try not to derail the thread, by the way.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:59 pm

hmm...well, that was backing up the fact that i was using a jaguar race...anyways, back to RPing

Johnon finds a nice tree on a hill to sit under and stays watching the others below, relaxing in the shade and twiddling in his thoughts...wondering why he came here

MONKEYZ RULE
mashed patatos and whipped cream
Location: Somewhere too warm for a jacket, yet too cold for shorts.

Post by MONKEYZ RULE » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:59 am

I ask the bartender for a beer

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:24 pm

Hahaha, calm yourself Coli. :P

I thought Blorx's character was called "Johnson", so I thought of how there was two characters in it called Johnson and Anderson, so I almost burst out laughing. Then I saw he was called "Johnon" and I was abruptly cut off from my fun. :(

pyros soul

Post by pyros soul » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:30 am

MONKEYZ RULE wrote:I ask the bartender for a beer

New Character!

Name: Leo AKA Bartender

Race: Rabbit

Personality: He likes to talk to his customers. He doesn't talk about his life much. Favorite drink is moonshine.
Appearance: His right arm doesn't have much hair on it and has many scars on it, from the looks of it they're from a fire. A very tall rabbit, about 6" 5'.
Equipment: Always has booze on him. Also has a small box with flint and steel in it. Like Anderson, has throwing knives. He keeps 4 on each side on his belt. It's rumored that he keeps a battleaxe in the bar.
Faults: Doesn't like screwing up. Doesn't like large bodies of water.
Abilities: EXTREMELY fast reflexes, is unable to get drunk or poisoned.
Relatives: Family died in house fire that destroyed his his hometown. He and his twin brother (Isaac) both run the tavern.

Leo to Duke: Nah, no more beer.....I got some stronga stuff for ya. How about some good ol' moonshine?