Post by Colicedus » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:16 am

Ok Let us Restart.
GM, Start our story!

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:36 am

Name: Odin Kilgore
Race: Earthworm...Jim...er...car...no...Rabbit
Personality: Fairly calm and quiet, enjoys messing with others, fairly good with people
Appearance: Grey fur with white streaks down his back, one green eye, one blue eye, wears a set of light, flexible studded leather armor with dark green pants (wears and apron when working)
Equipment: Set of knives, Slingshot and Pellets, Foot claws, Cooking equipment
Abilities of Note: Bartending, mixing drinks, a good brawler (bar fighting), good with improvised weaponry
Faults: Borderline alcoholic, angers easily when drunk, hates loud, arrogant people
Relatives: None living

Okay...character done...The idea is to have everyone meet somehow...anyway you'd like at a central location and go from there, if someone has an idea for a quest or their characters objective give some input.
On another note...you don't have to type "Done" whenever you're finished posting (No shit you're finished, you just posted something...), if you don't have time to finish a post (and say "still editing, etc...), we aren't (Okay, I'm not...) waiting for you and we'll just keep going. If you have to leave for a while (like a trip, school work, whatever...) just say so and we'll act as if you're character is there and doing things but you won't be directly involved.

Odin leans against the counter top, having spent most of the day cleaning the bar for the afternoon rush while mixing himself drinks, he is currently happily buzzed and is enjoying the quiet before customers come in. Yawning, he scratches himself and looks around his bar, making sure everything is in good order.
The bar is a decently sized, two room affair, it has brown, chipped walls, and is covered with various knick-knacks that patrons had either left behind, left when they went to the other side, or given him as payment for services. Odin called his bar "Hybrid Blues" because of the half wolf, half rabbit character playing a sax on the sign hanging outside the door.
Odin sighs and gulps down the last bit of rum in his glass and then waits.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:29 pm

(eew on the pellets :? )

In the back ground of it all, a Vagabond known as Anderson enters the bar with Dramatics, sort of like in a western movie. however no one pays attention.

He stops to make some conversation to a Bunnyss (my name for a female rabbit) making a suggestive chirp. he flipped out one of his daggers to show off to her, and balanced the pointed tip on his index... finger?

"hey Missy, I was wondering if you wanted to... I don't know... get together tonight?" he spoke with a sly grin.
How ever, she rolled her eyes at him and pushed him away. "Sorry, I don't date losers" smirking at him.
Liking her looks she replied "Come on, I know you wanna feel my gonads!"

She Paused for a moment, kinda shocked

"..."

It all happened too fast, Crack, squish...
"Ugh god no... not the package"

quickly he retreated to a seat, in some what allot of pain, along the way groaning "ugh, I should have expected that", and finally collapsing on a seat in front of Odin.
"ugh... maybe something strong?" Anderson asked.
Last edited by Colicedus on Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

invertin

Post by invertin » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:12 pm

(I'm still Alexander, can I continue from where I did mine?)

Alexander slammed the door as he walked in. Everyone stared at him, he looked round, then smiled and walked to Odin, everyone went back to their previous activities.
"What's really bad for my liver?"

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:29 pm

(a Q, are we meeting each other for first time, or do we know each other all ready?)

ChazFox
XD

Post by ChazFox » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:51 pm

((I think we're meeting for the first time... well I know I haven't met anyone yet since my character's a bit of a hiding type.))

Sneaking through an alleyway in the village, Chaz stuck his head out and looked from side to side, noticing only normal civil activity. He walked out and tried to remain as casual as possible, nervously glancing at civilians just to keep safe. He knew he was being chased by something, so he had to remain calm and blend in with the crowd. Seeing a bar, he walked in. The bartender looked over at him.

"Are ye wantin' somethin ta drink?" he said, in a gruff tone.

"Only a glass of water, please," Chaz replied, nonchalantly, "I prefer to remember the jokes I hear here."

"Aye, I hear ye. A lot gets said here but nobody remembers a thing once they stumble out that door again." The bartender filled a glass with water and handed it to the teenaged rabbit, who took a seat at a dark corner. He kept a vigilant but nervous eye on the door, just in case.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:52 pm

Colicedus wrote:Groining
This is the most hilarious thing I've seen so far in this thread! :lol:

On to the story: I'd like to continue where I left off…

Morning came and went, as the injured wolf woke up at around noon, groaning slightly.

Dahar: "Ack, still hurts… Not as much though. Good thing I heal fast…"

He set off southwards again, eventually reaching the great southern grasslands, which he greeted by running as fast as he could across them, holding his broken arm…

Soon he came within sight of a small township, which he decided to enter.

Dahar: "So this is why I was cast out of the pack… Well, time to make the most of it!"

He entered the town, creeping around the alleyways, keeping away from any rabbit scents coming his way…

Dahar: "Just so long as the whole town doesn't come running after me, this should go well."

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:21 am

Anderson started to recover from the pulsing pains of his crushed nuts...
Waited for his drink.

"Hey buddy, I was gonna ask you if ya know of any... "jobs" ...are available."

Implying assassination or Mercenary Cervices of the like.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:04 am

Meanwhile, Dahar snuck into an abandoned house not far from the bar…

Dahar: "I sure hope the seedy characters I'll find here won't be complete cowards…"

He sniffed the air for a moment.

Dahar: "I get the feeling such seedy characters might be in this very hou-aaah!"

He narrowly dodged a frying pan from behind.

Dahar: "Uh… I don't want to-yikes!"

He avoided yet another obstacle in the House of Flying Pans.

Dahar: "Put that damn thing down will you?!"

Warrior Woman™: "You get out of my house and stay oooooooooooo…"

She was flung into the kitchen by Dahar.

Dahar: "Weird, she should join the king's forces… As a shock trooper, no less!"

He left for a more empty house…

ChazFox
XD

Post by ChazFox » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:54 am

((Hehehe, house of flying pans XD))

During the time Chaz was having his glass of water, nobody had entered the bar. At least nobody looking for him, so he decided he was safe. He gave the bartender a couple of coins, and headed for the door. Once outside, he wandered back down the street, glancing behind himself now and again to make sure nobody was following him.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:15 am

As he was about to pass one alleyway he heard a "Psst!", more of a hiss than anything else…

ChazFox
XD

Post by ChazFox » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:20 am

Chaz turned his head round and looked at the alleyway. A slight shiver ran down his spine. He walked towards the alleyway and said "I-is anyone there?"
Last edited by ChazFox on Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:28 am

((I think he is more Implying that His character has tried to communicate to your character while being a little concealed. God modeing would be turning around and saying (well IMO) is like this:

Player 1: Dick walks into room and is shocked to see all the hostile forces.
Player 2: So he Desides to fight them all, as he walks into room how ever he slips on imaginary banana peal.))

ChazFox
XD

Post by ChazFox » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:32 am

((good point, I'll edit that last post and continue as normal :3))

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:27 am

Dahar: "Only me. You don't have a frying pan with you, I hope?"

Dahar: "Anyway, I'm a wolf… A sort of wolf/rabbit relations wolf, actually… Unfortunately that didn't go too well with the pack…"

Dahar: "I'm trying to get to know some of the rabbits around here… Erm…"

He stepped out of the alley for a moment to show himself to Chaz, before quickly hiding back so as not to be seen.

Dahar: "Come over here if you don't mind getting to know me."

Dahar thought: "God dammit I sound stupid…"