here is the mod
http://www.4shared.com/folder/iThV4Sw3/Data.html

Re: new mod attempt 2

Post by 29222908 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:05 pm

is the mod working ok for everyone?

eyeCube

Re: new mod attempt 2

Post by eyeCube » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:51 pm

I am glad that there are still people making mods for this beautiful game.

However, there are several problems at hand here which will, in my opinion, prevent most of us from downloading your mod:

1. You posted no information about the mod. We don't know what you're doing at all.
2. There are no screenshots. We don't know what the quality of this project is in any way.
3. You have provided a series of folders and files which do not appear to be downloadable in any convenient way unless we become a member of the website. A zipped file, such as winrar could create, would be MUCH more convenient than having to download all of the files separately.

Please take this as constructive criticism. I believe that the chances of somebody downloading your mod will increase drastically if you do. As it stands, you're offering us a completely unknown product which you have made a terrible bother to acquire. Why would I want to download this?

I hope you don't take my tone as negative. I love to see people making and sharing mods for Lugaru after all these years. I can't speak for others, but I, for one, won't download this until it's made more convenient.