makin a rabbit unconcious

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
invertin

Post by invertin » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:27 am

Don't worry about it.

To make you feel safe, you don't kill them but you do put them into a permanent coma!

(How would someone go about knocking out the Alpha wolf with a sword?)

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:07 am

BunnyWithStick wrote:Unconscious enemies will never get up, unless maybe you wait something like three years…
I have witnessed to opposite:
Campaign, sentry posts map, etc. attacked the first guy, he was unconscious. Went off and attacked (and killed) the rest at a leisurely pace.
Ran around in circles a while before remembering I still had the armoured guy to find and kill.

Ignored him, went off to make some tea.
Came back.
Was somewhere near the unconscious guy.

sipped tea.

ZOMFG DID THAT GUY JUST GET UP?
*gets punched*
yes..
*gets kicked*
I think he did...
*puts down cup of tea and tries some self-defence*

invertin

Post by invertin » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:12 am

You sure he was unconscious?

Cause I left Lugaru on while I went to SCHOOL and the guys didn't get back up.

Twas an accident.

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:25 am

Yeah we did tests with speeding up time using the slomo code and ended up being like 8 hours in game with no results. But maybe if another bunny finds his friend he can wake him up, can you try it again?

Cmyszka

Post by Cmyszka » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:37 am

is it possible that you just knocked him down hard while still conscious and just ran off too soon thinking he was dead, and then him just not being able to find you again?

then like... when you came back he could've seen you and attacked again...

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:55 pm

Zantalos wrote:Yeah we did tests with speeding up time using the slomo code and ended up being like 8 hours in game with no results. But maybe if another bunny finds his friend he can wake him up, can you try it again?
'Cause we are scientists.
Gopal Raman wrote:but bunny with stick if there are 3 enemys and i kill 2 and make i unconsious will i still win the game?
BunnyWithStick wrote:This isn't Splinter Cell or something like that, it won't make a difference whatsoever whether or not you kill an enemy or just make them unconscious. Besides Take No Prisoners and Merciful challenge bonuses.
Zantalos wrote:
Gopal Raman wrote:but bunny with stick if there are 3 enemys and i kill 2 and make i unconsious will i still win the game?
yes
LOL. Sorry I just found this funny.

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm

:lol:

Our research has also suggested that bunnies with white fur2.jpg are more susceptible with traveling outside their patrol lines with the tests we ran to simulate a day/night time lapse.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:41 am

invertin wrote:You sure he was unconscious?
Yes.
invertin wrote:Cause I left Lugaru on while I went to SCHOOL and the guys didn't get back up.
You sure he was unconscious?

(as in... not dead?)

invertin

Post by invertin » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:00 am

Remember not me.

Yes.

No?

Right.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:48 pm

Look at them closely. If their mouth is open and you see a pool of blood, they're dead. If their mouth is closed and you can see their chest rising and falling as they breathe, they're only unconscious. I usually just kick around the unconscious dudes till I hear that satisfying *KRR* and see that pool of blood :3

Oh, and the above works best for people who like me prefer insane mode and have no maps. If you play on normal/easy then you will be able to tell if they are alive or dead just by looking at their blips, which will be black if dead, light-gray if unconscious.

Gopal Raman

Post by Gopal Raman » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:21 am

Glabbit wrote:
BunnyWithStick wrote:Unconscious enemies will never get up, unless you wait something like three years…
comon man seriously it takes only a few minutes when i usually play i first knock a guy unconsious move the mouse and the camara away from the body for a few minutes and then when i turn back he is gone and there is one more enemy in thye field who dies with one punch.he has to be the one should,nt he?

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:39 am

Gopal Raman wrote:
BunnyWithStick wrote:Unconscious enemies will never get up, unless you wait something like three years…
comon man seriously it takes only a few minutes when i usually play i first knock a guy unconsious move the mouse and the camara away from the body for a few minutes and then when i turn back he is gone and there is one more enemy in thye field who dies with one punch.he has to be the one should,nt he?

invertin

Post by invertin » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:36 am

That looks almost exactly like my cat.

Only my cat doesn't do that.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:41 am

BunnyWithStick wrote:Image
My thoughts exactly.

invertin

Post by invertin » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:32 pm

Gopal Raman wrote: comon man seriously it takes only a few minutes when i usually play i first knock a guy unconsious move the mouse and the camara away from the body for a few minutes and then when i turn back he is gone and there is one more enemy in thye field who dies with one punch.he has to be the one should,nt he?
Paraphrasing: He knocked a guy out, looked away and when he looked back he was gone. And there was another guy where there wasn't one before.

Either you are lying or he wasn't knocked out. Or his body melted and you didn't count the number of enemies properly.