the Seven Tasks - a mini campaign

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Wilbefast
Location: In a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence

Re: the Seven Tasks - a mini campaign

Post by Wilbefast » Wed May 20, 2009 4:27 am

I know you - I know everything about you, John Williams of 142 82nd street New York, your soul belong to me now :twisted:

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Wed May 20, 2009 9:26 am

Ha ha :lol: yeah, I totally composed the music to Star Wars and Indiana Jones, man :lol:

Wilbefast
Location: In a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence

Post by Wilbefast » Wed May 20, 2009 10:13 am

Untadaike wrote:Ha ha :lol: yeah, I totally composed the music to Star Wars and Indiana Jones, man :lol:
That's right: what's more your favourite colour is cyan and you have a cheese-cake fetish: scared yet?!

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Wed May 20, 2009 3:43 pm

:lol: No, my fav color is the color of your ****
And. Wrong. Again. I don't even know what a cheese-cake fetish is. (But I can guess :wink: .) (And there's always google :wink: .) (And there's your mom :wink: :lol: no offense.)

Wilbefast

Post by Wilbefast » Wed May 20, 2009 3:54 pm

Untadaike wrote::lol: No, my fav color is the color of your ****
And. Wrong. Again. I don't even know what a cheese-cake fetish is. (But I can guess :wink: .) (And there's always google :wink: .) (And there's your mom :wink: :lol: no offense.)
Ha - you may laugh it off but I know you're crying on the inside, like a girl, because I can pierce into your soul with my x-ray vision!

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Wed May 20, 2009 4:02 pm

Let's stop it here, k? No more fortune telling w/ your "x-ray vision", please. Everything you said about me was a lie. I tried to turn it into a joke. Hey, maybe you're right, I'm seriously offended. What would you do if that were true? :? Let's not spam anymore, agreed? Are we in occurrence? (I'll answer for you :wink: ) Good.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^Line above is a spam filter, lol.
*acts as if nothing ever happened* Man, skraeling, awesome campaign :D
*nudges skraeling* say something, quick! lol

Wilbefast

Post by Wilbefast » Thu May 21, 2009 4:09 am

Um... yeah, forgot this was a serious thread...

So, yeah, Seven Tasks: great campaign, Another thing I liked was how you kept coming back to home base and there were less and less apprentices :D

That and the Raboss cameo :P

ilkondom

Post by ilkondom » Fri May 22, 2009 7:18 am

Shall be there continuation of that cool campaign because when Yew get a full membership he'll probably have some new adventures and tasks i think that is the first campaign which can contine.Because in Lugaru TRF turner revenget . Temple The temples was saved .Empire the main character killed the emperor.And in Reluctant Asassin Vicencent Avenget for his friends and thats my question are you planing to make continuation for your campaign?

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Fri May 22, 2009 11:20 am

*splutters* That would be freakayin awesome!!

Wilbefast

Post by Wilbefast » Fri May 22, 2009 2:24 pm

*just splutters*

NinjaRabbits

Post by NinjaRabbits » Sat May 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Wasn't it said earlier that there would not be a sequel?

All the same, I would enjoy a continuation as well.

Tüssler

Post by Tüssler » Tue May 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Untadaike wrote:*splutters* That would be freakayin awesome!!
lol u fucking bastard read the fucking forum rules for christs sake that was total spam u bitch
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=437 lol its the gawd damm first rule u bitch

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Wed May 27, 2009 12:40 pm

Tüssler, F*ck off.
5. Please keep the conversation above 2nd grade level; basic spelling and grammar are appreciated.
6. Be polite. Do not post anything defiling: e.g., swears, insults, ethnic slurs, etc.
Keep in mind that there are children here.
3) Check your spelling. I don't care if you spell "separate" as "seperate", this is not a spelling bee. However, anything that reads like "fer som reason the game jus froze... lol " will be deleted, because reading it makes my eyes curdle.
1) No feuding. If you have a problem with another forum member, take it up outside the forums, or in its own thread (e.g. this one). Pointless and consistent thread-derailing flames will be deleted.
You violated more rules than he did. His post was not spam, it was relevant. He is interested in a sequel to this campaign, and though he showed it in a slightly energetic manner, That gives you no right to flame him.

Your post was full of garbage, swears, and poor grammar and spelling. You disgust me.

I must now redirect you here.

Wilbefast

Post by Wilbefast » Wed May 27, 2009 1:15 pm

Lotus Wolf wrote:Tüssler, please leave with utmost speed.
Don't take the guy seriously - he's obviously trolling: he's insulted just about everyone he's come across so far...

edit: I totally get the irony of telling someone to "stop being so fucking profane" - it just doesn't belong here.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Wed May 27, 2009 1:52 pm

Wilbefast wrote:
Lotus Wolf wrote:Tüssler, please leave with utmost speed.
Yes I should have said that instead.