Debug Problem

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Johannes

Re: Debug Problem

Post by Johannes » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:17 pm

My issue with Devilsclub there was that Lotus wolf's question was perfectly fine, and there was no need to correct it because it was obvious that he meant the windows operating system. What else could he have meant?

Your attempt at correcting him therefore did not help clarify anything, or even contribute to the topic, and so just came across as you being a smart-ass, which I found ironic and hypocritical enough to deserve a similar reply, given your own consistent lack of correct grammar and miss-use of punctuation.

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:55 am

Untadaike wrote:
Devilsclub wrote:
Untadaike wrote:Glad someone's keeping us straight with the grammer! :wink:
its not nesesary to use propr gramer.you jst ned to undrstnd what is bing typd

Translation with proper grammer:(It's not necessary to use proper grammar.You just need to understand what is being typed)
:o I'm not dissing you, man. Sorry if you took offense!
no worries.

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:57 am

jo-shadow wrote:My issue with Devilsclub there was that Lotus wolf's question was perfectly fine, and there was no need to correct it because it was obvious that he meant the windows operating system. What else could he have meant?

Your attempt at correcting him therefore did not help clarify anything, or even contribute to the topic, and so just came across as you being a smart-ass, which I found ironic and hypocritical enough to deserve a similar reply, given your own consistent lack of correct grammar and miss-use of punctuation.
Well Mr.BookReport thanks for giving us that boring lecture.

Johannes

Post by Johannes » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:25 am

Devilsclub wrote:
jo-shadow wrote:My issue with Devilsclub there was that Lotus wolf's question was perfectly fine, and there was no need to correct it because it was obvious that he meant the windows operating system. What else could he have meant?

Well Mr.BookReport thanks for giving us that boring lecture.
Any time bro.