Lugaru: Reluctant Assassin

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
pwnasaurus

Re: Lugaru: Reluctant Assassin

Post by pwnasaurus » Sun May 31, 2009 7:42 pm

great campaign. i found a funny glitch tho... its in that map were your teammates are killed and there are enemies standing by your friends dead bodies (i dont blame you if you dont know which map im talking about;i dint explain it very well, its an enclosed map (in a building) if that helps). if you throw a knife at a freinds dead body they'll get up to fight you!

NinjaRabbits

Post by NinjaRabbits » Sun May 31, 2009 7:51 pm

This has a good story line.
Last edited by NinjaRabbits on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:41 am

pwnasaurus wrote:great campaign. i found a funny glitch tho... its in that map were your teammates are killed and there are enemies standing by your friends dead bodies (i dont blame you if you dont know which map im talking about;i dint explain it very well, its an enclosed map (in a building) if that helps). if you throw a knife at a freinds dead body they'll get up to fight you!
That happens in any map where you fight around already-dead bodies.

invertin

Post by invertin » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:09 am

Are the knives necessary to the level?

I mean, you could always cheat and remove them.

Untadaike

Post by Untadaike » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:16 am

Oh my gosh, Lotus, guess what? I'm still stuck on that same level I was telling you about on IRC ages ago! :lol: One time I managed to get down to one rabbit and then I flip wrong, land on my back and kill myself, lol, sad. I'm this close to trying it on easy, ha ha ha.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Haha! nice... :P keep trying though, I think you'll like the end.

pwnasaurus

Post by pwnasaurus » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:52 pm

does that glitch happen with any campiagn at all?

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:56 pm

yes...
Lotus Wolf wrote:That happens in any map where you fight around already-dead bodies.

pwnasaurus

Post by pwnasaurus » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:52 pm

hmm... didnt realize. thanks.

Lhorkan

Post by Lhorkan » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:17 am

On the subject of throwing knives, is it just me, or are rabbits and wolves immune to them? It's kinda annoying. My only chance of surviving 10 angry rabbits is no longer an option... :(

Johannes

Post by Johannes » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:29 pm

Lhorkan wrote:On the subject of throwing knives, is it just me, or are rabbits and wolves immune to them? It's kinda annoying. My only chance of surviving 10 angry rabbits is no longer an option... :(
Rabbits are generally good at catching knives, and depending on the difficulty level wolves can be as well.

You should try the ninja throw; where you flip over the enemy and as you are flipping press the throw button. Try doing it to a wolf, flipping while throwing, then reversing or hitting them so they are on the ground, and finally rolling over them and and picking up the knife. This will basically twist the knife out of the enemy and will be an instant kill, both on rabbits and wolves. However it's more difficult to do with rabbits because they will quickly pull the knife out of themselves, whereas wolves leave it sticking most of the time.

Lhorkan

Post by Lhorkan » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:19 pm

jo-shadow wrote:
Lhorkan wrote:On the subject of throwing knives, is it just me, or are rabbits and wolves immune to them? It's kinda annoying. My only chance of surviving 10 angry rabbits is no longer an option... :(
Rabbits are generally good at catching knives, and depending on the difficulty level wolves can be as well.

You should try the ninja throw; where you flip over the enemy and as you are flipping press the throw button. Try doing it to a wolf, flipping while throwing, then reversing or hitting them so they are on the ground, and finally rolling over them and and picking up the knife. This will basically twist the knife out of the enemy and will be an instant kill, both on rabbits and wolves. However it's more difficult to do with rabbits because they will quickly pull the knife out of themselves, whereas wolves leave it sticking most of the time.
Yes, I know all that. :P It's just that for some reason, neither rabbits nor wolves seem to get any damage from catching a knife with their heart in this campaign.

NinjaRabbits

Post by NinjaRabbits » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Is there going to be a sequel for this?

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:11 pm

Hadn't occurred to me to make one, why?

Richie Rabbit

Post by Richie Rabbit » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:38 pm

I'd play it. :shock: