Woo, an updated version of Lugaru that doesn't have the sluggish mouse problems that later version of Leopard had! Very nice, thanks
Alright, after downloading it and doing some quick testing, I've racked up a number of bugs, most of them already mentioned, so it's not just me
- Changes to the debug file don't apply.
- Registration key doesn't work.
- A number of widescreen resolutions (1600x1000, 1920x1440, 2048x1280, and 2560x1600) are missing, though to be fair, they weren't in past versions of Lugaru, but it would be nice to see them in here now
- Ambient music continues to play when paused.
- Buzzing occurs after being detected by opponents.
Power Mac G5, Quad 2.5 GHz, 10.5.8, 2 GB RAM.
It's too bad that the debug doesn't apply yet, though, because Lugaru does seem far faster than I've ever seen it, but unfortunately I couldn't crank the res to the max or enable debug to see my framerate. Nonetheless, big kudos to the speed boost
Also, would it be possible if it could accept old user files? It would be great if the old one could just be dropped in there and start right where we left off.
I like where this is headed, though, much thanks for keeping it going