Serial Key

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
HeIIMaster

Serial Key

Post by HeIIMaster » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:16 pm

Hi David
before i start dont flame me people because ive seen a few people like me get eaten by some forum members.

Anyway, I registered to Lugaru, got a key and it didnt work, Ive been having a Chat with you over email to [email protected] you might remember. but the next key you sent me still doesnt work, if nesessary ill PM my registration details over to you if you want.

Another thing for other forum members, dont say you arnt putting the details in right, because i am im putting them in exactly as the email tells you - marks capital letters and all.

David
Project Leader

Post by David » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:41 pm

Are you using a recent version of Lugaru? If it is more than a few months old, your copy may be using a different registration system.

HeIIMaster

Post by HeIIMaster » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:22 pm

yeh i sent you email about it Ive, fixed it.
:P
The exe in the full install seems to be an old exe, because the new one in the forums fixes the problems, if i had to get that exe myself i apologize.
but it works now so im happy :D thanks David for helping me.

HeIIMaster

Post by HeIIMaster » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:45 am

Right sry for bumping but all of my problems were my fault, I got Lugaru Demo off of a PC Gamer CD (Yes Lugaru was in the UK Pc gamer this month! you should be very proud and they gave you good feedback for it)
and it was an older version, i redownloaded the whole install file off of the site because Lugaru wouldnt load properly and now it works fine.