Dave, Lugaru is missing something...

Anything else

Do you think Lugaru 2 should have some sex appeal to it?

Yes please! Raaawr!
39%
No, I'm a putz.
61%

Total votes: 41

Albab
This title is part one ...

Post by Albab » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:16 pm

xDD This is fucking insane. No bunnylove, PLEASE. Goddamn. >>
I've had enough of the furry-shizz. Anyone who knew me well would know what I meant by that.

Ovaltine
Over-enthusiastic zoo patron

Post by Ovaltine » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:36 pm

Raowls!

'cause it sounds SEXY!

So yeah, I added a poll. If you're reading this dave, the poll says 100%* "yes" and I think that speaks for itself. Customer's always right!

*out of one vote

David
Project Leader

Post by David » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:30 pm

There will be female rabbits, and whether or not you find them attractive is out of my control.

Eric
Support Ninja Master

Post by Eric » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:41 pm

David wrote:There will be female rabbits, and whether or not you find them attractive is out of my control.
Well said señor

Vib Rib
Lugaru da Vinci

Post by Vib Rib » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:59 pm

I'm relatively confidant this is a joke anyway.
I, for one, find it funny enough.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:57 pm

Personally, if this isn't a joke, then someone around here reeeeealy needs to go to a "life management" class, no offense intended (but this really is crazy :?)

Ovaltine
Over-enthusiastic zoo patron

Post by Ovaltine » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:31 pm

David wrote:There will be female rabbits, and whether or not you find them attractive is out of my control.
BOO YAH!

Telltolin

Post by Telltolin » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:11 pm

Ovaltine.. Think of it like this. Go to the pet store and look at the rabbits. If you can tell if one is female or if one is male just by looking at their backs, I'll pay you.. *checks wallet* 3 dollars. I bet david doesn't want to attract the 'horny teenager' crowd, anyway. :p

rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Post by rudel_ic » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:53 pm

Telltolin wrote:I bet david doesn't want to attract the 'horny teenager' crowd, anyway. :p
...and definitely NOT the 'horny fur costume' crowd. Or else... *reloads shotgun*

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:36 am

rudel_ic wrote:
Telltolin wrote:I bet david doesn't want to attract the 'horny teenager' crowd, anyway. :p
...and definitely NOT the 'horny fur costume' crowd. Or else... *reloads shotgun*
I know one of those. Not in real life, though. I think he got some green furry pants with some reptile tail thingie... :?

Should I introduce him to lugaru? :lol:

Danosoarus

Post by Danosoarus » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:07 am

I think a rape move would be a good addition. cause those damned wolves have it comin.

Crill3
Indecisive titler

Post by Crill3 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:58 pm

:shock:

rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Post by rudel_ic » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:07 pm

Humiliation moves would be cool.

You humiliate a wolf, he freaks out (you can see the anger somehow). Result is that the wolf's punches etc. have more power, but are less accurate and not so frequent. Same for blocks.

You humiliate a rabbit, he doesn't care and humiliates back, giving you the opportunity to kick him in the face (with little power and not too much accuracy).

When rabbits see that you owned a wolf or a rabbit with humiliation, they start laughing and thus react slowly.

When wolves see that you owned a wolf with humiliation, they freak out as if they were humiliated. When wolves see that you owned a rabbit with humiliation, they don't care and fight normally.

lpod100

Post by lpod100 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:42 pm

what sort of moves did you have in mind? verbal confrontations? a quick fart in the face? please, specify.

rudel_ic
official Wolfire heckler

Post by rudel_ic » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:57 pm

Sticking the tongue out, obvious yawning, shaking fist at enemy, dancing silly, showing off muscles, making quick kickboxer stance changes, laughing, clapping hands err paws, leaning against trees, putting the weapon away, spitting on the floor ... and whatever comes to your mind that looks arrogant or degrading.
Making quick kickboxer stance changes, putting the weapon away and possibly others are not made with the humiliate key so that they are an undocumented way of humiliation, and thus more effective.

Edit: Others could be the Gladiator move (taking sand and letting it pour on the floor), running away and hiding so that the enemy is frustrated, throwing little stones at the enemy, running around the enemy in circles, kicking him in the back, making him fall on the floor 3 times in a row, looking at fingernails, tipping on the floor with a paw, making very long combos (example: jump + somersault + wallkick + somersault + rabbit running + jump + somersault), ignoring an enemy and attacking another though the first one is stronger and whatever.