Favorite Combo

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
IKG

Favorite Combo

Post by IKG » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:42 pm

What was/is your favorite combo or move you like to perform in Lugaru? Any move/combo you wish it had?

I like the simple yet powerful, Leg Cannon.
Last edited by IKG on Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leDoOd
What custom title?

Post by leDoOd » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:22 pm

Bunny kick into someone, making their body slam into another one behind them for a Good Aim bonus and an insta-kill. That's the most satisfying kill on Insane mode.

Eric
Support Ninja Master

Post by Eric » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:36 pm

I second the motion proposed by leDoOd, Leg Cannon - Nice Aim is the best combination ever. I'm not actually sure it qualifies as a combo in the way the question was phrased though.

Madfrenzy

Post by Madfrenzy » Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:59 pm

nothing is more satisfying than jumping from a wall, behind your foe, and smashing his head into the wall with bunny kick :D

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:45 am

With wolves this works especially well for me. I wait for him to draw near so he tries a spin-kick, which is what wolves usually seem to try first. As he comes right up, I do a leg sweep and then kick him while he's falling. I position myself behind him and as he gets up, do a light punch, and then a spin-kick while he's dazed from that. It pretty much destroys rabbits and wolves find it hard to get an attack in on you. Not to be used in huge group fights, though.

And, has everyone else noticed that once you obtain a sword, you can kill anything by waiting for them to run towards you then leaping into the air over them and flipping down behind them, so that one click of the mouse will impale them? You can take out 3-4 wolves in a pack without getting killed, a lot of the time without being hit.

Fama

Post by Fama » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:45 am

Well, you could try that with the knife too, but I think the sword works better. That on easy? Sounds like it, since it's hard to do it in insane.

I usually sweep people and kick them when they're down, or flip over them and leg cannon them into "buildings" or other enemies.

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:50 pm

Must be Death from above -> tackle -> Legg Canon -> Nice Aim -> Touch of Death.

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:21 pm

Nuky wrote:Must be Death from above -> tackle -> Legg Canon -> Nice Aim -> Touch of Death.
ha ha, well I have no idea how that combe/move would work, but it sounds cool. It would be cool to be able to tackle somebody by jumping on them, not just getting the "death from above" but also the tackle animation with it.

My favorite move is the wall kick. I recently learned to do the half-flip just before each wall kick to hit people (ya I know, it was on the wiki too). It's fun to do challange 6 and engage all enemies for a huge wall kick spree. And nope, can't do that one on insane. :P

¡PH34R!

Post by ¡PH34R! » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:43 pm

my favorite os to try and get suicidal im not sure what triggers it is there a list that shows the triggers for differenbt ending titles such as "suicidal"

Eric
Support Ninja Master

Post by Eric » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:46 pm

@¡PH34R!: huh

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:57 pm

Yes there is a list for these, called Challange Level Bonuses
yours would be:
Suicidal
Awarded when unnecessary risks are taken, e.g. numerous opportunities for an easy kill are passed up in favor of using a particular technique.

»StaffShock«

Post by »StaffShock« » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:41 am

For me, it's gotta be flip>wallkick>repeat. :D

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:22 pm

Fama wrote:Well, you could try that with the knife too, but I think the sword works better. That on easy? Sounds like it, since it's hard to do it in insane.
No, it does not work with a knife. If you have a knife equipped and you flip while in the air, anyone around you when you flip in the air will immediately roll away from where they're standing, making it impossible to land behind them.

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:39 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote: No, it does not work with a knife. If you have a knife equipped and you flip while in the air, anyone around you when you flip in the air will immediately roll away from where they're standing, making it impossible to land behind them.
Hoah!!! Then you must not have see Staffshocks 3 wolf ownage with a knife!!
Let me find that link... Bam!Here it is, 3 stealth kills with a knife, while flipping.

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:43 pm

Nuky wrote:Must be Death from above -> tackle -> Legg Canon -> Nice Aim -> Touch of Death.
Make that Ninja Bonus -> Death from above -> tackle -> Leg Canon -> Nice Aim -> Touch of Death.