What is the funniest thing you have seen in lugaru?

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Homocidal Ham

What is the funniest thing you have seen in lugaru?

Post by Homocidal Ham » Sat May 06, 2006 9:21 pm

It has got to be when i put my enemie's proportions all to160, put them on really high platforms and made them white

when they jumped of the plat forms they looked like giant flying marshmellows

maybe I could give you the level

but it is almost impossible to kill them (you would see why)

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun May 07, 2006 8:15 am

My funniest is when I was waiting on the other side of a pit for two wolves to jump across, and they both jumped towards me at the same time I jumped towards their side. We collided mid-air and all fell to our gruesome deaths 100 feet below. Classic.

It was in one of the custom maps made by someone on the forums. You were inside a building full of wolves where you had to get to the end, and the part at the start required you to jump across a large pit.

lpod100

Post by lpod100 » Sun May 07, 2006 11:55 am

I know I've posted this at least three times, but I think its hilarious.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/lpod100/6.jpg

the best part is when I managed to spine-crush it. Turner just took the head and threw it on the ground (which is pretty much what I had logically concluded before the act, but it was still priceless).

should I have embedded it? I figured it wasn't necessary...

Eric
Support Ninja Master

Post by Eric » Sun May 07, 2006 7:27 pm

best Lugaru picture ever. To bad he hs no neck.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat May 13, 2006 3:56 pm

How about this one? Unicorn Turner having fun in the sand. His friends have deserted everyone. Imagine a speech bubble of Turner saying "Hey guys, get back here! You told me we were going for ice cream! Are you sure you're really not Raider Scouts? I need to get back early or my wife will kill me. Hey, is that a wolf?"

By the way, why doesn't that image thing work for me? I'm using it wrong, right?

The link : http://www.tinypic.com/view/?pic=zlp7bt

ablationer

Post by ablationer » Sat May 13, 2006 5:30 pm

Hey, is that a double post ?

still funny tough , gj

carpexnoctem

Post by carpexnoctem » Fri May 26, 2006 4:15 am

lpod100 wrote:I know I've posted this at least three times, but I think its hilarious.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/lpod100/6.jpg

the best part is when I managed to spine-crush it. Turner just took the head and threw it on the ground (which is pretty much what I had logically concluded before the act, but it was still priceless).

should I have embedded it? I figured it wasn't necessary...
what map did that giant head come from? So far one of the funniest things Ive seen is Mr Lanky on the user map from ninjabunny appropriately named, mr.lanky. I was like... hmmm I wonder why this map is called mr.lanky. I wonder if theres a boss type enemy who looks like... and well I laughed so hard when the level loaded and there was this tall giant of a rabbit with a oversized head and a stick figure body wielding a bo staff! I was laughing the entire time I fought him. Best part was after I defeated him I tried to bash his body but there was barely anything for my staff to imapct with so I just picked him up and tossed him in one of the fires. :lol:

Tuxinator

Camera Glitch

Post by Tuxinator » Sat May 27, 2006 1:40 am

This one happens to me all the time for some reason. Usually when I take a massive wolf paw to the back of the head.
When I die instead of the camera staying put it shoots skyward and keeps going up and up and up until the game automaticly restarts the level.

Tuxinator

Post by Tuxinator » Sat May 27, 2006 1:44 am

Another amusing thing is in chalenge mode, I forgot what level specificaly but its the one with the campfire. Anyway don't attack any of the rabbits, instead get their attention and then run around the fire. Occasionaly they will run through it and birst into flames. Also sometimes they will be in the middle of a jump when they touch the fire and halfway through the air they die. So you just have this burning corps flying through the air.

Viking Zippy
Wooter

Post by Viking Zippy » Sat May 27, 2006 9:53 am

I suppose the funniest thing I've ever seen in Lugaru is when setting the speed to 20 or so, hitting H about 50 times, running, pressing N, flying hundreds of feet in the air, and eventually bouncing around on the ground :P

It's funnier than it sounds ... my brother and I could watch that for 10+ minutes, laughing the whole time :P

lpod100

Post by lpod100 » Sat May 27, 2006 11:47 am

just having some fun with proportions :)

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun May 28, 2006 12:57 pm

Viking Zippy wrote:I suppose the funniest thing I've ever seen in Lugaru is when setting the speed to 20 or so, hitting H about 50 times, running, pressing N, flying hundreds of feet in the air, and eventually bouncing around on the ground :P

It's funnier than it sounds ... my brother and I could watch that for 10+ minutes, laughing the whole time :P
How do you set the speed?

Crill3
Indecisive titler

Post by Crill3 » Sun May 28, 2006 2:40 pm

In console:
speed NUMBERGOESHERE

1 is default I think.

zip
lugaruguru

Post by zip » Sun May 28, 2006 4:03 pm

Crill3 wrote:In console:
speed NUMBERGOESHERE

1 is default I think.
You have to enter a floating point value, so 1.0

yuiop952

Re: What is the funniest thing you have seen in lugaru?

Post by yuiop952 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:09 am

i call this priceless moment "the domino effect" i rabbit kicked a wolf into a rabbit into a wolf they all died instsantly :D :D :D :D