Do i have to buy overgrowth with PayPal?

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Exploding Cheese

Do i have to buy overgrowth with PayPal?

Post by Exploding Cheese » Wed May 13, 2015 4:21 pm

The title says it all really. I found out about overgrowth about one year ago and i loved the game even tho i did not play it :D . Just to get ready when i went to preorder it it only said PayPal. And sadly i don't have a PayPal :( . Or is there another way to pay. Can you please help me? (I know i can pay without a PayPal from steam but if i do Wolfire gets less money, and if i get it from the website its DRM free.). And no i do not have a bitcoin account or a amazon account.

Surak

Re: Do i have to buy overgrowth with PayPal?

Post by Surak » Thu May 14, 2015 6:45 pm

Humble Bundle also accepts credit cards, is that a possibility for you?

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Thu May 14, 2015 10:36 pm

For your information, if you buy it on Steam, you also get access to the DRM free version in the Humble Store.

Setting it all up is a bit more complicated than the other way round.

Exploding Cheese

Post by Exploding Cheese » Fri May 15, 2015 12:53 am

EPR89 wrote:For your information, if you buy it on Steam, you also get access to the DRM free version in the Humble Store.

Wait, so if i get it from Steam i get DRM free? And do i get the extra 2 games? (Low Life and Receiver)
If that's true then i will buy it from steam.
Surak wrote:Humble Bundle also accepts credit cards, is that a possibility for you?
Well Humble Bundle is too confusing for me, i never quite know how or what im doing, the only reason why i made an account is just in case i buy the steam version.

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Fri May 15, 2015 1:30 am

Exploding Cheese wrote:
EPR89 wrote:For your information, if you buy it on Steam, you also get access to the DRM free version in the Humble Store.

Wait, so if i get it from Steam i get DRM free? And do i get the extra 2 games? (Low Life and Receiver)
that's true
and it's low light combat (i must warn you there is an illuminati symbol in the main menu) (oh and receiver is getting an graphics/optimization update)

Exploding Cheese

Post by Exploding Cheese » Fri May 15, 2015 4:58 pm

rodeje25 wrote:
Exploding Cheese wrote:

that's true
and it's low light combat (i must warn you there is an illuminati symbol in the main menu) (oh and receiver is getting an graphics/optimization update)
To hell with it, im going to buy it from Steam. And also i am not that religious, so im ok with some illuminati stuff. Not to sound evil :twisted: .....

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Sat May 16, 2015 6:27 am

The illuminati is not a religious thing

Exploding Cheese

Post by Exploding Cheese » Sat May 16, 2015 4:52 pm

rodeje25 wrote:The illuminati is not a religious thing
0 0
__

You sure? Well i dont know what the illuminati is aside from a triangle with an eye that is constantly used in montage parodies.... (And that i think they worship Satan and have a company that sell's people seeds to plant, then when the people plant the seeds, after that, you can not plant in the same area its like a poison... And there planning to control people by controlling the food supply...)

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Sat May 16, 2015 7:00 pm

Exploding Cheese wrote:
0 0
__

You sure? Well i dont know what the illuminati is aside from a triangle with an eye that is constantly used in montage parodies.... (And that i think they worship Satan and have a company that sell's people seeds to plant, then when the people plant the seeds, after that, you can not plant in the same area its like a poison... And there planning to control people by controlling the food supply...)
They do a lot and believe me A LOT OH SO MUCH MOOOOAAAAR than what you just said...
And i never heard of the seed thingy....

Exploding Cheese

Post by Exploding Cheese » Sat May 16, 2015 9:37 pm

rodeje25 wrote: They do a lot and believe me A LOT OH SO MUCH MOOOOAAAAR than what you just said...
:shock: What kind of world are we living in... [Answer: A world with people being offended by anything in a video game, where children whine and don't know what a good youtuber is (Im looking at you PewDiePie >:( . ), a world where people over-rate almost everything. (Half-Life 2 and Five Nights At Freddy's.). That is the world we live in...]

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Sun May 17, 2015 5:44 am

Another answer: A world controlled by symbols and mindless mainstream people who just follow the latest "trends".

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Sun May 17, 2015 6:39 am

Exploding Cheese wrote:
0 0
__

It's funny how those conspiracy theories have made the order into something exactly opposite to what it actually was.

The order of the Illuminati was a product of the age of Enlightenment (get the name Illuminati now?). They wanted to help people out of their state of ignorance and wanted to reach a state where people did not reign over other people and keep them uneducated, a little bit like the original ideal of communism with Enlightenment sprinkled on top of it.They wanted to jumpstart an age of reason and freedom. A perfect society.
When the existing heads of state and the church (very much a political institution at the time) got wind of it they logically banned the order. Their goal was to change the existing social structure by undermining the power of the government. People who have power generally don't like it when something endangers their position. And once it was gone, conspiracy theories started to spring up and they just got crazier and crazier over time.

I blame people not knowing anything about history and Latin.

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Sun May 17, 2015 9:13 am

signs in the gym and the pineapple on the disc player thingy whatever.

self explanatory

and now to have some fun

Exploding Cheese

Post by Exploding Cheese » Mon May 18, 2015 2:36 am

Wait, how did a question about an alternative way to buy a game about bunny's that know marshal arts become the subject of the Illuminati? :shock:

addseo1118

Post by addseo1118 » Wed May 20, 2015 2:28 am

Hello,
I am new here.
I have enjoyed with all of your posts. Thanks for sharing.