randomness

Anything else
rodeje25

Re: randomness

Post by rodeje25 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:44 pm

Thomason1005 wrote:
Saedz wrote:Image

Looks like Overgrowth was in some French gaming magazine.
Anyone could give a small translation of that?
i was very bad at french in school but ill try

Long Time Developers

whats has The Witness common with Overgrowth and life? Answer: a developement dbvucshdisa which extends over more than six years. fnrvsdmuijcls with the respective creators Jonathan Blow, Gaetan Blaise-Cazalet, David Rosen and Aubrey Serr, for the first episode of our ?column/section/topic? Bistrol or how the developement is put on the table.

Interview Plcnaisbzodf Coribais

games: any abort, thank you all for being free/ have time. its not easy with your respective games.
David Rosen: oh, ircniesf after six years fnriasfrcn one is no more vniwefc near evening
Jonathan Blow: seven years for me
Cazalat: Eight!

next column:
DR: For us, the initial plan was to create a successor to lugaru. we wanted to make a game in the same genre, but more rich and more technically advanced. we wanted to see if we could create aa AAA with small team. this might appear ridiculous, but in the beginning we thought it might take something like 6 month. I have

last column:
have you thought about aborting/cancelling?
JB Not at all. The Witness is the better choice/road which i want to take. im happy to have spend all this time on the game, and i ?repeat it willingly?
DR: Is it possible that this has crossed my spirit, but i dont want to dissapoint the players, and i believe ?sincerely? that one can finish Overgrowth...
(wou thats some news for me oookaaay)

Bubbububle:
making a good journey is the important thing. going to the cinema, to the restaurant all the things of "normal" life, i srfsdc myself a bit. Jonathan Blow

i couldnt read everything because of the wuality so i rvacskierncma^lvfn a there
Louis de funes would approve this post!

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:51 am

Saedz, in another thread, about John, wrote: (btw he has dyed his beard to pink again)
You mean he has stopped dyeing it brown

grindgrain

Post by grindgrain » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:56 pm

Dave is such a badass, willingly! :D

i smell familiar shoooes...

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:12 pm

i'm drinkin tea and i feelin fabulous! also i'm on the theatergroup in my school! yay! and i just made my own cooked egg... yay? no i''m going too far bye guys i need to get the legs working on the turnerrig so i can continue making the poses for timbles therium2

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:13 am

wow i just turned someone COMPLETELY down in the comments of the last blogpost. he was critisizing the game for things that aren't true now anymore and i wrote a bit of an angry comment

deldero

Post by deldero » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:15 am

I WANT TO EAT A CASTTLE OF MASHED POTATO!!!!!!

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:25 pm

rodeje25 wrote:wow i just turned someone COMPLETELY down in the comments of the last blogpost. he was critisizing the game for things that aren't true now anymore and i wrote a bit of an angry comment
Wow.

That guy has replied to every single person commenting on the post.
Based on what he has written, I'd take a wild guess and say that he's from the Steam forums. Interesting to see a guy from there on the actual blog.

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:17 am

So i said this after he called me a chizoprheniac?
[+] things
In 8 years work 2 people have put a very complicated game together wich yes still is in alpha. These 2 guys have put lugaru together on their own and hoped to put this together as well but since david had so many ideas it didn't go that way. David sees now developement is going to slow and is hiring people (and already hired a bunch) to speed it up! So what you're doing is not even constructive criticism but constructive bitching wich no one likes or appreciates so get your ass out of here or stop being a dick.

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:21 am

osx el capitan: GREAT performance boost!!!
installs it and notices performance boost BUT crossover thinks yay we can make the osx el capitan support another paid upgrade! me getting annoyed and thinking hell no i'm pirating your software from now on.

i just hope overgrowth and my other steam games still work. :?

PrincessCelestia

Post by PrincessCelestia » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:58 pm

tfw you disappear for a while and then come back and Silverfish is a developer on OG now. What is this, a Disney movie?

EDIT: Additionally, I wonder if it would be possible to get my password and email reset on my original account. I miss being Korban :cry:

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:39 am

PrincessCelestia wrote:tfw you disappear for a while and then come back and Silverfish is a developer on OG now. What is this, a Disney movie?

EDIT: Additionally, I wonder if it would be possible to get my password and email reset on my original account. I miss being Korban :cry:
Hehe you don't even know there are more than 20 people working on the game now do you?

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:40 pm

PrincessCelestia wrote:tfw you disappear for a while and then come back and Silverfish is a developer on OG now. What is this, a Disney movie?

By the way, this exists now.

PrincessCelestia

Post by PrincessCelestia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:22 pm

Wow, you've been a busy little bee.

Dammasta
Location: Somewhere under the rainbow, face down in the dirt.

Post by Dammasta » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:14 pm

Fuck, I've been out of the loop, I had no idea you were Korban.

PrincessCelestia

Post by PrincessCelestia » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:19 pm

yo sup