G2A Missing CD0KEY

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
OkamiKurenco

G2A Missing CD0KEY

Post by OkamiKurenco » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:07 am

I have recently bough Overgrowth from G2A and I got the game but I didn't receive a CD-KEY. I have spoken to G2A support and the seller but he has no idea what I mean.

EPR89

Re: G2A Missing CD0KEY

Post by EPR89 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:18 pm

So you did not buy it from G2A, but rather through G2A? From a private seller hat uses G2A as a platform?

I don't think G2A can co anything about that, but try to contact their official support first. The seller probably can't access the code now anymore anyway, since he has sold the game.

If they can't help you, try contacting Wolfire. Maybe they can manually unlock the game for you on the Humble Store and link your Steam version.

If that's not possible either, I can only hope that you have bought with the G2A shield and can get a refund.

That's the issue with key resellers. They really don't want to screw you over and are usually completely legal, but there's no guarantee that stuff beyond simply getting a copy to the game will function if you buy from non-official suppliers.

OkamiKurenco

Post by OkamiKurenco » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:36 pm

Thank you for your response, I contacted Wolfire support but they told me to go to G2A which told me to speak to the seller who told me how to activate it on steam which wasn't the problem :lol: . Thank you for your help

OkamiKurenco

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:44 pm

Here's what someone from G2A told me when I asked him about this.
Could you please contact our Support Department at email [email protected] and explain this issue more precisely? Our team will be happy to help you solve this matter, but you have to contact us first. Also, you are able to see your key on steam once you use combination of Shift+Tab, but please remember that such key cannot be sell on G2A, which has already been used on Steam.

If you have any further questions or doubts, keep in mind that you can always find additional information on G2A's FAQ or by contacting us on live chat or ticket. Our consultants are there for you 24/7.