Lugaru RP

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:30 am

...Anderson was still waiting for his Drink...

invertin

Post by invertin » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:33 am

...And Xander is happily.. Examining the local women.

ChazFox
XD

Post by ChazFox » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:34 am

Chaz took in all that the wolf was saying, and decided that maybe this wolf could help him. He was on the run, after all. He walked into the alley, again making sure nobody was following him.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:04 am

Dahar: "Well… I'm Dahar. I found an abandoned house down here… And a not-so-abandoned one with a frying pan-wielding woman in it…"

Dahar: "Come, it's nice to meet a rabbit in a considerably less food-related situation… Or broken shoulder-related, for that matter"

He pointed to his shoulder with his usable arm, before gesturing to Chaz to follow, jogging along the alley surprisingly quietly.

ChazFox
XD

Post by ChazFox » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:11 am

Chaz followed the wolf as quietly as he could, trying to stop his sandals from making too much noise on the stone ground.

"It's nice to meet a wolf who doesn't want to kill me," Chaz said, "I'm on the run from a group of angry wolves just now so I have to lay low for a while."

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:49 am

Dahar mumbled: "It's nice to meet a rabbit that doesn't want to knock my brains out with a frying pan…"

Dahar: "Here we are, my hidey-hole I found only an hour or so ago."

He pointed to a rather dingy looking square block of stone, more of a rock than a house.

Dahar: "And why are these wolves after you? Most wolves don't bother chasing people like that… Well, unless half their pack was massacred, of course."

Dahar: "Wait, you didn't massacre half their pack, did you?"

ChazFox
XD

Post by ChazFox » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:57 am

Chaz shook his head. "No, I'm not the kind of guy who'd do something like massacring half a wolf pack." He hesitated a little, then started to explain:

"My work is... gathering information. I can't tell you who I work for or why I do this, I just gather information on the wolf camps surrounding this village, and across the continent. Usually I'm quiet about my work, but during one surveillance session, on a wolf camp just near here, I decided a tree would be the best vantage point."

He sighed.

"The branch broke, and I alerted nearly all of the wolves in the camp, who weren't too happy about what I was doing. I high-tailed it out of there as quick as I could. Escaped with a few scratches, though." He pointed to a few scratches on his arm, and some more on his leg. "We should hurry inside though, I don't know if the wolves know where I am."

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:14 am

BunnyWithStick wrote:looking square block
That sounds very in thyme of Lugaru! :shock:

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:58 pm

Yeah, except most of them are larger and round. :wink:

On to the story…

Dahar: "Yeah, good idea…"

Once inside…

Dahar: "D'you have anything that could help with my broken shoulder? I heal fast, but it still takes a while."

ChazFox
XD

Post by ChazFox » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:41 am

Chaz thought for a moment. "Yes, I always keep a spare bandage with me just in case, I could make a sling out of it to keep your arm in a secure position while the bone heals."

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:57 am

Dahar: "Yes, that'd be nice of you to do that…"

After the sling was finished…

Dahar: "Now, is there anything I can do for you? I'm eager for something to do."

ChazFox
XD

Post by ChazFox » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:02 am

"If you meet any wolves that are looking for me, tell them I'm dead. That should probably throw them right off the scent," Chaz said, eager to get the angry wolves off his back. "Other than that, I can't really think of anything I'd want you to do."

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:09 am

Dahar: "I'll try. I'm not much of a liar, and chances are they're either from a different pack or have heard of what happened to me in my own… Anyway and anyhow, I'll be sure to do that."

Dahar thought for a moment, then said: "Oh, and do you mind if I travel with you? You're the first rabbit I've met who didn't want to knock my brains out with a frying pan, and/or didn't end up on the other side of the island at the first sight of me… A bit unfortunate that side-effect of being a wolf, actually."

He took out some meat from a bag hanging off his belt.

Dahar: "Raider meat, I met some yesterday, that's how I got my broken shoulder. I'll go somewhere else if you mind me eating it here."

*enter response here, if any*

Dahar muttered: "I sure hope it still tastes as good a day old…"

ChazFox
XD

Post by ChazFox » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:35 am

"Sure, you can travel with me" Chaz replied, happy at the offer, "I never know when I might need backup if a surveillance operation goes wrong."

He added, "I don't mind you eating that meat, those raiders deserve it for attacking that village a while back."

((Lugaru references ftw x3))

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:53 am

((I thought the raiders were disbanded... :?
I could be wrong how ever))