ghosts and the paranormal

Anything else
v-nix
gr8 notebook artist

ghosts and the paranormal

Post by v-nix » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:38 pm

ok ladies
ever thought you have seen a ghost? or experienced the acts of the paranormal? well i wanna hear your ghost stories....
im doing this because i remembered a while ago in the middle of the night a picture of my little brother fell down and smashed on the floor and i was just thinking, ghost? paranormal? being a person who beleaves in the afterlife but doesnt beleave in ghosts or poltergeists,i wanna know what you think about it all

...or if you just wanna post pictures of ghosts and the paranormal

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:35 pm

Well this also goes back to beliefs.
I find it hard not to believe in spirits.
I have a few Ghost stories to tell of others in my family, and an old creepy painting, but I am going some where, and I cant type it all in 10 minutes, so ill be back

invertin

Post by invertin » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:44 am

I don't like the idea that our loved ones are trapped eternally on earth after death, but there is no denying that there are paranormal things. Perhaps not ghosts, but certainly something that exists beyond our understanding.

I would start talking about how things like that can exist (4th dimension) but I don't want to get technical.

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:38 pm

i believe in them....but i dont want to....its not very fun to think that their are old ghosts possibly watching me invisibly in the shower..... stupid dead invisible pedophile ghosts......thats why we need to keep them alive, but in a confined area. scary......plus id just rather not float around when i die. i have had a scary thing happen to me before though,

well i went to sleep and woke up in the middle of the night after hearing a scream, so i go and see what happened and everyone in the house is gone, i look in the guest room (i dont know why) and i see the girl from the ring hanging upside down from the ceiling and screamed then lunged at me, and i saw myself die, then i woke up and it was over. i walked over to where i was when i died and i suddenly felt really cold. I still do.

heres the creepiest part, this was all 3 years before the ring came out, but i know they are the same. Oh and 3 is the most unlucky number ever.

invertin

Post by invertin » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:26 pm

Once something tapped my shoulder in a dream, I woke up instantly but there was no-one else there and my sister couldn't have just done it and ran because my door was shut, and there wouldn't have enough time between me getting up and her running to shut the door.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:28 pm

nerodx wrote:i believe in them....but i dont want to....its not very fun to think that their are old ghosts possibly watching me invisibly in the shower..... stupid dead invisible pedophile ghosts......thats why we need to keep them alive, but in a confined area. scary......plus id just rather not float around when i die. i have had a scary thing happen to me before though,

well i went to sleep and woke up in the middle of the night after hearing a scream, so i go and see what happened and everyone in the house is gone, i look in the guest room (i dont know why) and i see the girl from the ring hanging upside down from the ceiling and screamed then lunged at me, and i saw myself die, then i woke up and it was over. i walked over to where i was when i died and i suddenly felt really cold. I still do.

heres the creepiest part, this was all 3 years before the ring came out, but i know they are the same. Oh and 3 is the most unlucky number ever.
Nerdox, when I die, I'm going to find where you are with my ghostly powers and whisper into your ear, "I farted in your mouth."

invertin

Post by invertin » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:31 pm

....Now I can't decide which is worse, Gray being alive and being able to physically harm everything anyway he wants, or being dead and being able to see everything, fly, go through walls and whisper in people's ears.

If he did it right he could overthrow the government.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:23 pm

I believe that there are many spirits in this world.
We have Spirit guides, or guardians we can learn to call on in those realms.
There is Father Time, The reaper of souls.

Then there is a Ghost, the Pitiful remains of a human spirit, unable to accept death and move on.

To me, death is not a sad ending, but a new chapter.
In a way, I believe we are all immortal, despite our body being able to perish.

we are more than we are.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:29 pm

invertin wrote:....Now I can't decide which is worse, Gray being alive and being able to physically harm everything anyway he wants, or being dead and being able to see everything, fly, go through walls and whisper in people's ears.

If he did it right he could overthrow the government.
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:13 pm

um...that may have been the deepest thing coli said ever, ever....

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:51 pm

and That peace of text I type, I Believe truly.

v-nix
gr8 notebook artist

Post by v-nix » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:17 am

most of the time i see somthing paranomal or unreal in a some way
i cover it up or blank it out without thinking...
i remember when me and my family went on a camping trip and we went to a small prison that had been turned into a museum about the history of the place, there was only one man in the entire museum on the desk at the front, i remember seeing a picture with all the old security guards pictures on it, [black and white picture btw] and i swear i saw the man on the pictures, but if the dates where right the he would have been over 80, i think, he didnt look 80 by a long long way, he was at least 30 i think

after i noticed we had to go, i saw him on the way out and im sertain it was him, you know that feeling in your chest when you get if somthing jumps out and scares you? i got that for a moment when i saw him on the way out,
i thought, ghost?

but then i thought it might be a son or somthing?
i just forgot about it after

MONKEYZ RULE
mashed patatos and whipped cream
Location: Somewhere too warm for a jacket, yet too cold for shorts.

Post by MONKEYZ RULE » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:01 pm

my theory is that there are more dementions then the 3rd, maybe 4th or beond, a spirit demention, and somtimes a spirit might once in a while slip out, and maybe not be able to go back in, maybe they will get angry about it, and plague another soul in our demention, if the spirit is strong enough, it might posses them, but thats just a theory.

invertin

Post by invertin » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:59 am

This is how the 4-dimensional creatures can do all this without being seen and without being physically there.

Take a 2d place, if you pt a 3d man there he would seem like a god. He would be able to seemingly walk through walls to the 2d people (but he would just be walking around them) and would be able to do nearly everything he wanted. Now, change that 2d place to a 3d place and the 3d person to a 4d person, they would still be able to move in ways not thought possible.

That is what ghosts are. 4-dimensional beings trapped in our 3d world. Whether they are dead people or not is a different question.

v-nix
gr8 notebook artist

Post by v-nix » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:32 am

i remember i while ago when i went camping with a friend
and we stayed up one night talking about 4th demention
he had a very VERY good idea
or it could just be my retarded mind being amazed by the slightest thing again,

this might take a while to explain
this is my theory

think about it
2d world everything flat right? in if a 3d creature passed though that 2d world, the 2d creatures would only see a slice of it as it moved through
if thats not clear picture... imagine the dots are not there cuz it wont let me do a load of spaces
................. //
-------------//------------
...............//
the 2d creatures would only see what is along that line so they will only see a slice at a time

3d world
imagine a flick book you flick it and the picture moves we can only see the a slice of the animated picture at a time
we can only see 1 slice of time at a one moment

a 4d creature would be able to see whats next in the time line
and whats before right?
and we would only see a slice of that creature at a time as it moved through
so the 4th demention could be time
this is a picture each vertical line is a frame of time like a page on the flick book
the horizontal line is the creature moving through the 3d world
again imagine theres no dots

..[....[.....[.....[.....[
========..[.....[