New races in L2?

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Makrond

Post by Makrond » Wed May 21, 2008 2:18 am

Seriously, what the hell. This used to actually be a halfway decent thread.

Ren. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

One minute you're a valid contributing member of this community, the next you're flaming anything that moves! FUCKING STOP IT, BECAUSE IT'S ANNOYING. I CANNOT MAKE THIS ANY CLEARER.

Maybe, this time, you'll actually listen to someone trying to be the voice of reason. Because you're sure as hell not as smart as you think you are. Smart people don't need to pick on other people's spelling, and generally don't need to be complete assholes to someone on the fucking INTERNET.

Right, I think I've made my point as clear as I possibly can. If you still don't get it, then you're seriously fucking retarded. And not in the good way like I am.

EDIT: And before you say ANYTHING: you started it. Don't preach against arson when you're the one starting the fire.

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Wed May 21, 2008 5:57 am

Somebody should seriously clean up this thread. And others. Just came back, read a couple selected threads of interest, and just about the majority of ***'s posts were immature, off topic, offensive and rather uncomfortable to encounter.
Oh, and don't complain about the "miniscule fonts", please: It's a clever design; a layout, that is able to tell your brain more than a simple "P.S." and other things would do. =)

I just wonder, why sh/would "The Crew" comply with these wishes, if they make a good campaign? =) Design comes first; components later.

Sorry for going slightly off topic, but I wonder if Lugaru 2 is going to contain all that is used in the campaign, or a larger database with extras?

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed May 21, 2008 9:36 am

Chainsaw man wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:Hey, I'm sorry man, let's be friends now, I don't want this to continue.
Ok... much better... I did not want to continue this net war myself.
your Apoligy has been acepted.
Lol just kidding I hate you.

*Winner*

Lol @ Makrond trying to make valid points and failing.

Damn, people get testy "on the INTERNET" don't they.

ROOOOOOOOOAR.
Nuky wrote:Oh, and don't complain about the "miniscule fonts", please: It's a clever design; a layout, that is able to tell your brain more than a simple "P.S." and other things would do. =)
Well, David himself said the small fonts were obnoxious in another thread. I guess he's not clever now because he doesn't use small fonts?

Give it up, retard. It's not clever, it just makes you look stupid.

invertin

Post by invertin » Wed May 21, 2008 9:58 am

No Ren. He's right. He's really ****ing right.

Before it was making fun of STUPID people. Now it's just making fun of PEOPLE IN GENERAL.

Be funny.

Please.

In general everyone is being stupid. Makrond is being overly pissed off but some of it I understand, Ren is flaming everyone and it's annoying and Colic is just being a (Dun wanna be banned).

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Wed May 21, 2008 10:05 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:
Chainsaw man wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:Hey, I'm sorry man, let's be friends now, I don't want this to continue.

*Winner*
ah hahahahahaha

Chainsaw... you're such an idiot. :lol:

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Wed May 21, 2008 10:08 am

Oh, wow. I feel really retarded now. You totally beat me. Especially when bringing Almighty, Global Lawmaking David in to the subject. I shall forever feel humiliated. You really hit the nail with that one phrase about people getting testy on the internett. Wow. Now, stop this, or bring it into PM, where people - especially the ones interested in the main topic of this thread - don't have to experience your bullshit. I am not interested in your ... You know what? Let's stop it there. Seriously.

Altair

Post by Altair » Wed May 21, 2008 10:29 am

You guys better calm down. If you don't i will be forced to vote you as the new animals i want in L2. :lol:

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Wed May 21, 2008 12:25 pm

I don't see how Makrond was right, Invertin. He equated intelligence with being a nice person. So apparently if you're a dickhead now, you can't be intelligent! This is interesting!
Nuky wrote:Oh, wow. I feel really retarded now. You totally beat me. Especially when bringing Almighty, Global Lawmaking David in to the subject. I shall forever feel humiliated. You really hit the nail with that one phrase about people getting testy on the internett. Wow. Now, stop this, or bring it into PM, where people - especially the ones interested in the main topic of this thread - don't have to experience your bullshit. I am not interested in your ... You know what? Let's stop it there. Seriously.
How about no. If you want to stop, you don't have to respond. Further responses from you mean I win.

I'm glad you agree that the point you made was retarded. Maybe you can now agree how right I am all the time.
Altair wrote:You guys better calm down. If you don't i will be forced to vote you as the new animals i want in L2. :lol:
Lol I like this guy, he's funny.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Wed May 21, 2008 1:01 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
Chainsaw man wrote:
:roll: Ren, what have you done? I see you are becoming enemy to all that bears witness, soon to become public enemy number one. Please Ren, its the empty cans that make the most noise.

as for you hot shot talk on Intelligence, intelligence is not measurable, it is infinite and comes in forms of thousands. Just because some on was born into a Primitive family far off in the tropics without great form of Technology dose not mean he is not intelligent, he has the intelligence required for Survival, otherwise he is one who will perish. While a Geek found in an Urban jungle finds himself on his last few Dollars this makes him nether greater or lesser than a primitive, as you can see, he dose not have the ability to look after himself well, but there are Certificate's on his wall Showing in depth computer skills, and English, there for, he too is intelligent like his tribe counterpart. my lesson, we are all intelligent, its just sometimes it dose not show...

invertin

Post by invertin » Wed May 21, 2008 1:16 pm

Intelligence isn't infinite, but it comes in a hell of alot of forms so it isn't measurable.

On the other hand, this is the internet so survival wouldn't help much here.

And on the OTHER hand, this is off-topic. Stop it.

I did.

Just now.

Me wanty Squirrels.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Wed May 21, 2008 1:37 pm

White tigers, Bores and Bears I think have a chance to score in Lugaru 2.
White tigers and Wolves to the north, Two fuding enemys that might offer a diplomatical quest inorder to cause a all out war between the too.

Bears or Bores might be great Tradesmen.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed May 21, 2008 9:45 pm

Chainsaw man wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:
Chainsaw man wrote: Ok... much better... I did not want to continue this net war myself.
:roll: Ren, what have you done? I see you are becoming enemy to all that bears witness, soon to become public enemy number one. Please Ren, its the empty cans that make the most noise.

as for you hot shot talk on Intelligence, intelligence is not measurable, it is infinite and comes in forms of thousands. Just because some on was born into a Primitive family far off in the tropics without great form of Technology dose not mean he is not intelligent, he has the intelligence required for Survival, otherwise he is one who will perish. While a Geek found in an Urban jungle finds himself on his last few Dollars this makes him nether greater or lesser than a primitive, as you can see, he dose not have the ability to look after himself well, but there are Certificate's on his wall Showing in depth computer skills, and English, there for, he too is intelligent like his tribe counterpart. my lesson, we are all intelligent, its just sometimes it dose not show...
This is why you shouldn't have said that. :roll:

Also, I don't see how intelligence could be finite. After all, people don't suddenly discover that they've run out of intelligence due to constant use of it. Well, unless they're senile, but that's a different thing.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Wed May 21, 2008 10:34 pm

intelligence could still be finite, just beyond our lifespan to reach it's end.

Makrond

Post by Makrond » Thu May 22, 2008 1:04 am

Psh. I was never angry. I was just hoping that perhaps Ren would actually be able to comprehend something if it was in giant letters. Obviously I was mistaken.
Altair wrote:You guys better calm down. If you don't i will be forced to vote you as the new animals i want in L2. Laughing
This is true.

Squirrels are cute. And some of them can glide. Gliding is fun. Therefore squirrels = cute + fun = win.

Although I may have forgotten to carry the one.

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Thu May 22, 2008 5:02 am

lol... Fun: yes...
But what importance do they have to the story?
Same with my ideas I ask... :)