I seek attention

Anything else
Gifted

I seek attention

Post by Gifted » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Therefore I post in a different color then everybody. It makes me feel all good inside.

Glabbit

Re: I seek attention

Post by Glabbit » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:52 pm

Well done for you, wannabe emo kid.
Ren! Launch a nuclear rant-bomb at this kid will you?

Viking Zippy
Wooter

Post by Viking Zippy » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:50 pm

Nice try, but you're a wee bit off in that color ;)
Glabbit wrote:Ren! Launch a nuclear rant-bomb at this kid will you?
Oh damn. I look forward to this.

nerodx
confused couch potato

Post by nerodx » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:06 pm

Shenanigans!

OH GOD

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:27 pm

Lol someone was upset by me, I guess.

I've been had. lol

Renegayed_Turner wrote:Therefore I post in a different color then everybody. It makes me feel all good inside.
Not to burst your bubble, but it should be "than", not "then". Even then, it's still horrible grammar. If you're going to imitate me, at least do it in proper grammar like I do.

This is a bit mad. Mad as in insane. I'm more taken aback rather than angry. I really didn't think I had upset anyone this much. :lol:

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:37 pm

Lol, I don't think anyone should be upset by you. You never do anything in the least to make me angry anyway.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Lol yeah, that's why it's mad.

What did I do to deserve this scathing wit-filled attack?! :P

invertin

Post by invertin » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:23 pm

I'm lovin the irony here.

(Not you Ren, the fake Ren.)

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:43 pm

I fell for it!

Zhukov

I seek attention

Post by Zhukov » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:17 pm

This thread is gold.

So... Renegade, why do you post in purple?

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:00 pm

I think he's answered it before, and the answer basically amounts to "Because I can." Also, I'm pretty sure we've all stopped paying attention to the different font color, and this thread just attracts attention to it.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:13 am

Frankly, I think it's nice he chooses his own colour like that.
Also, I laugh with scorn at those who try to give others bad names by either blacktalk, imitation or other ridiculous means.

Gifted

Post by Gifted » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:23 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:Lol someone was upset by me, I guess.

I've been had. lol

Renegayed_Turner wrote:Therefore I post in a different color then everybody. It makes me feel all good inside.
Not to burst your bubble, but it should be "than", not "then". Even then, it's still horrible grammar. If you're going to imitate me, at least do it in proper grammar like I do.

This is a bit mad. Mad as in insane. I'm more taken aback rather than angry. I really didn't think I had upset anyone this much. :lol:
What do you even have to do with this whole post? I just posted a thread about attention, and I got it. What gives you the right to critique my grammar? Who ARE you?

invertin

Post by invertin » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Now you're not making sense.

And I know alot about not making sense.

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:03 pm

You got attention because you're an idiot. This is the wrong kind of attention that you go intentionally looking for, degenerate. Image Next time before posting a troll thread, do it in intelligible English, please. Or Russian. Or anything, as long as you don't post crap like "I post in a different color then everybody." Let me break that down for you since you're too stupid to see just how big of an error the E replacement for the A was. Correct version- "I post in a different color than everybody else." Just saying "I post in a different color than everybody." is incorrect, as 'everybody' isn't doing anything in the sentence. You could say "I post in a different color than everyone.", or add an 'else', but just saying 'everybody' is incorrect. The words everyone and everybody are not synonymous. Now for the 'then' part- 'Then' is a transitory verb signaling an immediate advancement of time. You connected two sentence fragments by saying then. "I post in a different color, THEN everyone." Even that is incorrect since using 'then' indicates that you're narrating from perspective that's advancing from a first person standpoint but follows the words in real time, as in, the narrator doesn't know what happens next. Example: A sports announcer. I'm sure your illiterate ass is familiar with a NASCAR announcer screaming which car takes the lead on its two-hundredth left turn. This is incorrect since you switch perspectives from a direct first person to a memoir version of first person- "then everyone" would be preceded by "I posted in a different color", not "I post in a different color". Of course, by this point, fixing that error would be somewhat moot. Considering you said "then everyone", you had to follow up the pronoun with a verb. The only acceptable versions of your sentence would be "I posted in a different color, then everybody else asked why.", or, "I post in a different color than everyone else."

[/grammar-Nazism-to-an-extreme-degree]

Being a Nazi vulture on the slightest grammatical mistakes really helps blow off steam.