love stories ^^

Anything else
blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

love stories ^^

Post by blood-shard » Sun May 10, 2009 1:17 pm

ok so this might be a little wierd but i think it would be a funny thing to have a thread whit things like your first kiss,boy/girl friend,tense akward situations whit somebody and things like that :P.

not that i can post any of that kind of stuff in this thread sinse im not realy the big sex mechine (go virgins xD!) xD but people on other forums tends to get some good laughs from threads like this :lol:

Count Roland

Re: love stories ^^

Post by Count Roland » Sun May 10, 2009 1:43 pm

Last edited by Count Roland on Tue May 12, 2009 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jendraz

Post by Jendraz » Sun May 10, 2009 1:44 pm

A few years ago (my senior year of highschool) I was at my gf's for Valentine's day. Her parents weren't home and we weren't supposed to be there. Then her dad called to say that he was driving by and saw my car down the street :( So my gf quickly opened a window and stuffed me out, and I hid on her roof in my boxers while her dad walked around the house for a few minutes. It was cold, and I was really worried that someone on the ground would see me, or that her father would stick his head out of the window and see me right there in my underwear :lol:

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Sun May 10, 2009 1:46 pm

Hahaha tops mine!

blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

Post by blood-shard » Sun May 10, 2009 2:05 pm

too be honest, The reason why im not posting some of my moments whit girls are that most of the time i got screwed (in the bad way) wich means it was just a joke. some girls even made bets about how long they could stand me (meanies -.-) but im whit this girl now and she actualy cares for me o.o ya i know that sounds pretty unnatural xD but we have been together for a month now and she's kind of cute. im together whit her every friday but last friday she shocked me when she went for a french kiss. I turned away because i dident know what was going on at first but when she asked me why i did that in the phone the other day then i understood what it was all about,now im afraid she might dislike (or she might think i do not like her) me :(

Jendraz

Post by Jendraz » Sun May 10, 2009 2:13 pm

blood-shard wrote:too be honest, The reason why im not posting some of my moments whit girls are that most of the time i got screwed (in the bad way) wich means it was just a joke. some girls even made bets about how long they could stand me (meanies -.-) but im whit this girl now and she actualy cares for me o.o ya i know that sounds pretty unnatural xD but we have been together for a month now and she's kind of cute. im together whit her every friday but last friday she shocked me when she went for a french kiss. I turned away because i dident know what was going on at first but when she asked me why i did that in the phone the other day then i understood what it was all about,now im afraid she might dislike (or she might think i do not like her) me :(
If she's worth being in a relationship with she won't dislike you for not being totally "smooth" with kissing, etc... Everybody's gotta learn it somehow, so don't be embarrassed or take any shit for it.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sun May 10, 2009 4:02 pm

Just don't get over-zealous and bite off your girlfriend's nipple.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Sun May 10, 2009 4:27 pm

colicedus should maybe tell us this again hmm?

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun May 10, 2009 8:27 pm

Will he ever stop getting shit about that? XD

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Sun May 10, 2009 8:43 pm

So I threw this ball to a girl during a football game in phys ed, and after the game she made out with me because of it. This post is mocking bullshit stories in advance. So far, there haven't been any, but I can't be bothered to keep up with the surely endless (everyone's got love stories, right? [that was another joke, slow people]) responses to this thread.

Ozymandias

Post by Ozymandias » Sun May 10, 2009 8:48 pm

Ragdollmaster wrote:So I threw this ball to a girl during a football game in phys ed, and after the game she made out with me because of it.
That would be sad.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sun May 10, 2009 9:00 pm

Lotus Wolf wrote:Will he ever stop getting shit about that? XD
No. As part of Wolfire forum newbie initiation, they'll learn about what Coli did to his girlfriend, because history is important.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Sun May 10, 2009 9:18 pm

XD that's a great excuse.

Ozymandias

Post by Ozymandias » Sun May 10, 2009 11:08 pm

Grayswandir wrote:
Lotus Wolf wrote:Will he ever stop getting shit about that? XD
No. As part of Wolfire forum newbie initiation, they'll learn about what Coli did to his girlfriend, because history is important.
How come I've never heard of this

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Sun May 10, 2009 11:41 pm

you're the king of kings!