67%
No
33%

Total votes: 9

Gramage

Suggestion for a new game mode

Post by Gramage » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:31 am

"Consecutive Challenge"

Here's how it would work. When you select it, you get some options. First, armed or unarmed. After you pick one of those, the options Rabbits, Wolves, and Both appear. You pick one, and the game begins.

If you selected armed, you start with a random weapon, and enemies in later levels are armed. If you selected unarmed, you have none and they get none.

Basically, it's consecutive battles of increasing difficulty. First a rabbit. Then a harder rabbit. Then two rabbits. Then Two hard ones. Etc etc, increasing in number and skill untll you die. If you picked Wolves, you fight an increasing number of wolves. If you picked both, then after several rounds of fighting rabbits, wolves start to show up with them.

It doesnt load a new level after each fight though. The first rabit spawns. Then the two. Etc etc. It's to test how long you can hold out without dying.

I just think it would be fun. Be nice if you could pick which map to fight on as well.

8)

ridestowe

Post by ridestowe » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:28 am

so, they come in waves, increasing by one each time?

Crill3
Indecisive titler

Post by Crill3 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:02 am

Nice idea. I think it has been said before though.....*searching forum*.....
Yes: http://www.wolfire.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=385
Not exactly the same though.

Albab
This title is part one ...

Post by Albab » Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:04 pm

Thats a very good idea.
I would love to have that. While I'm here, any word on lugaru two?

zip
lugaruguru

Post by zip » Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:43 am

It is doubtful that Lugaru will be seeing any major upgrades like new game modes.

ridestowe

Post by ridestowe » Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:15 pm

which is a real shame because i even contacted david about exporting a model to turner so that i could update him to look cooler. sadly though the exporter he made has been lost and cannot be done :(

levbot
mad tweaker

Post by levbot » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:08 pm

well, what about maps? there is a lot of vatiables. and if you actually wanted to play a good map, the computer would have to generate its own paths for guys, because threr is a variety of players. all I want to see in lugaru is player versus player so I can finally see who is best among my friends. I'd also love something where you can learn fighting by watching two rabbits go at it.

julz

Post by julz » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:04 pm

levbot wrote:well, what about maps? there is a lot of vatiables. and if you actually wanted to play a good map, the computer would have to generate its own paths for guys, because threr is a variety of players. all I want to see in lugaru is player versus player so I can finally see who is best among my friends. I'd also love something where you can learn fighting by watching two rabbits go at it.
definetly... Willie would beat our butts with a bush bunk bed better that rabbits... yeah...

zip
lugaruguru

Post by zip » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:25 am

Why would the computer have the generate the paths? It's all done manually in the levels that came with the game.