paranormal happenings

Anything else
blood-shard
Location: in a house in a heartbeat 28 miles away 28 days later

paranormal happenings

Post by blood-shard » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:27 pm

I think this would be a fun and interesting thread to have where you could talk about wierd or scary things that have happened in your life and things like that. critics are welcome even the people who says this is som BS and things like that its all welcome :). ive had some pretty fucked moments in my life whit super natural shit or so do i believe :roll:

nerodx
confused couch potato

Re: paranormal happenings

Post by nerodx » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:34 pm

I've had some dreams that came true before, like I would have a conversation with someone about say monkeys in the dream, then the next day that person would ACTUALLY bring up monkeys. Might just be coincidence but oh well kinda cool.

This just reminded me of something that happened last year though. I was at my friends house and I was helping make dinner or cookies or something. Then suddenly the pill bottle for her dog which died like a week before that, flew off the counter really fast and spilled onto the floor, then a door slammed shut. Coulda been wind I suppose but all the doors outside and windows were closed. bum bum bummm. Doggie ghost.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:33 pm

nerodx wrote:I've had some dreams that came true before, like I would have a conversation with someone about say monkeys in the dream, then the next day that person would ACTUALLY bring up monkeys. Might just be coincidence but oh well kinda cool.

This just reminded me of something that happened last year though. I was at my friends house and I was helping make dinner or cookies or something. Then suddenly the pill bottle for her dog which died like a week before that, flew off the counter really fast and spilled onto the floor, then a door slammed shut. Coulda been wind I suppose but all the doors outside and windows were closed. bum bum bummm. Doggie ghost.
hey its possible, by the way ya about your dream situation. Its very common for allot of people to think they had a dream and what they dreamt about then happens the next day and you get this dejavue feeling. ive tryed the same where i do sometotaly strange thing that one year. and it happens 4 years late again and i randomly remember that i did that same thing befor 4 years ago that was like 1 out of a million chances i would ever do again just happened that very same day those 4 years later xD

Richie Rabbit

Post by Richie Rabbit » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:40 pm

I myself had never had an super natural moment maybe its because my mind is too open or too closed to be aware of it.. if such things exist that is.. anyway one day i just got home from school & i was at home yelling "dad you here?" i looked in his bedroom & he was laying on the floor motionless bleeding from his nose,ears, & eyes my dad was dying from internal bleeding. My dad died 3 times at the hospital but he lived ( 6 months later he was back to normal telling me to toss out the trash or he was gonna kick my ass hearing him say that made me kinda happy lol ) he told me that when he was flatlining he had visions of 3 unstoppable wolves killing off all of humanity :? he thinks that was a spiritual warning of chaos that might happen soon.. i tell him that, that was just his brain freaking out from the 100,000,000 volts being used from the defibrillator to keep him alive.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Richie Rabbit wrote:I myself had never had an super natural moment maybe its because my mind is too open or too closed to be aware of it.. if such things exist that is.. anyway one day i just got home from school & i was at home yelling "dad you here?" i looked in his bedroom & he was laying on the floor motionless bleeding from his nose,ears, & eyes my dad was dying from internal bleeding. My dad died 3 times at the hospital but he lived ( 6 months later he was back to normal telling me to toss out the trash or he was gonna kick my ass hearing him say that made me kinda happy lol ) he told me that when he was flatlining he had visions of 3 unstoppable wolves killing off all of humanity :? he thinks that was a spiritual warning of chaos that might happen soon.. i tell him that, that was just his brain freaking out from the 100,000,000 volts being used from the defibrillator to keep him alive.
hey man theres nothing wrong whit not having monents like these. It just shows you are very strong mentaly and you'r mind is allways straight forward and it only believes in what it see's, things that can be explained, and things that are bound to be true. Your days are straight forward and your mind doesent wander into subject like this to think ehm through. lucky you xD i think im seeing shit all the time xD

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:59 pm

anyway. i think the creepiest ive ever tryed might be. When i was placing two mirrors so they face each other and i stare as long as a i can. it feels like you keep going forever and ever down a cold and quiet hallway xD eeew.gives me the creeps

Uberpwn_w00t

Post by Uberpwn_w00t » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:07 pm

I used to live in what I believe to be a haunted house. It definitely isn't what you see in movies, but it's still something that you can't forget. Most occurrences were frequent and mild, and the truly terrifying events were few and far between.
Every day you'd come to expect the usual thumping and bumping of the walls and floors, random chills/cold spots in the house, RC cars zooming about by their own accord, TVs and radios turning on and off/switching channels (that actually gets pretty annoying), doors/windows opening/closing, etc.
But perhaps the most disturbing of the 'normal' occurrences was the nightly walking of the bodiless human shadows up and down the halls. This happened every night, without fail. Of course, after a while, you get used to it. I lived in this house when I was a lot younger, and was too traumatized to sleep in my own room, so I would sleep next to my father in his bed, and stare at the hallway through the opened door, watching the shadows.

...Some of the more exciting events include:
- Hordes of flies materializing out of the walls
- Cans being smacked across the room by invisible forces
- Could-have-been house fires caused by seemingly impossible circumstances (and in strange patterns)
- Giant, glowing, pale, grimacing faces appearing in doorways
- The constant losing and turning-up of a certain orange miniature plastic ninja named "Wu"
- Much, much more

There is a certain philosophical inner conflict that comes in hand with these happenings... After all, I am an Atheist, and a skeptic. But I suppose it's a good thing that they help me keep an open mind.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:21 pm

man I hate those things that go bump in the night, only happened since I moved into my father's old room but it's got the only entrance to the attic in our entire house in it. anyway occasionally since moving into that room I've had the bump in the night occurrences, and stuff scraping against the wall next to my head. also before having the lock removed and getting a new bed I would go to sleep with the door open and wake up with the pillows under the bed and the door closed and locked, I guess the pillows being gone must've woken me 'cause the bed was always cold when I woke up. there's also weird markings on the mirror which never wash away, and sometimes when no one else is home I've woken up on the stairs on the way to our basement. other stuff, when I was a kid I woke up in my crib which was in the basement and even though I couldn't really see I kind of thought there was something watching me and heard something moving, the doors into our basement sometimes open by themselves. I've heard snuffling sounds in the garage when I was home alone. My friend once started screaming while staring at me and swore it was nothing. like we're talking girly high pitched screaming.

Dudeman

Post by Dudeman » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:56 pm

Sounds like you people need to get exorcisms. Badly.

Richie Rabbit

Post by Richie Rabbit » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:00 pm

lol... :twisted:

invertin

Post by invertin » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:16 am

Probably the weirdest thing that's happened to me is when I woke up because I felt someone grab my shoulder but nobody was there.

Apart from that my house is clean.

blood-shard

Post by blood-shard » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:31 am

you should all contact paranormal state xD

MONKEYZ RULE
mashed patatos and whipped cream
Location: Somewhere too warm for a jacket, yet too cold for shorts.

Post by MONKEYZ RULE » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:45 am

Every summer I go vacationing at a really old house on this island, and the house IS haunted, Coldspots, objects disappearing and lost objects randomly being found, sounds in the night. One of the funnier happenings was when someone was holding a champaign bottle (I think) and someone said "if there are ghosts here, they sure like to party!" and *POP* when the champaign bottle.

Zhukov

Post by Zhukov » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:52 am

MONKEYZ RULE wrote:...objects disappearing and lost objects randomly being found...
Uh huh.

Sounds terrifying.

invertin

Re:

Post by invertin » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:36 am

MONKEYZ RULE wrote:...objects disappearing and lost objects randomly being found...
Oh my goodness IT'S THE BORROWERS AGAIN!